or Connect

Posts by AstorandBlack

For the record though I do apologize for using the clients name, from what I understand the client has resolved the issues with the company. It is absolutely not company policy to publicly discuss clients and it will not happen again.
Message Deleted
Message Deleted
With all due respect to those of you that have criticized the company's response, why do you feel its reasonable for someone to publicly trash a company's name and image and the company has no right to respond and tell their side of the story? This is a forum correct? Does that mean people are only allowed to post negative views and criticism but when someone posts a positive view instantly all members accuse them of being a company frontman? I am not the company spokesman...
Message Deleted
Message Deleted
Message deleted
Message Deleted
With regards to MrHelloFancyPants issues, those have absolutely been solved and dealt with. The company only started 3 and 1/2 years ago so considering he purchased from us 3 years ago, we have no affiliation with the workshops that produced his garments at that time. Its a COMPLETELY different garment now, one that the CEO's of Express, Limited Brands (Victoria's Secret, Bath and Body Works), Nationwide Financial, Brady Quinn, Lebron James and many more are all proud to...
No difference in price for The Private Collection. Its basically become our mainstream garment. I'll work on the one suit special for StyleForum. Individual suits with all features obviously included start at $595. (Fully Canvassed etc.)