or Connect

Posts by visionology

I went two years ago on the Fourth of July and it was a blast. There was also a jazz festival going on. We are going back again this year on the Fourth as it's a good time within a short driving distance. I'll let you know how it goes. Ibiza is next year!
It's the million dollar clown shoe!
Not sure I get it either. So is everyone dead? If so they why are they leaving the island in the plane and why is Hurley guarding it with Ben still or does the island not exist? Where is Michael and Walt? Seems like Walt was so overhyped in the first couple seasons as being integral but they just wiped him away like he was nothing. I also don't understand how he turned into the smoke monster from the light? What exactly was the light that was coming out of the hole...
Finally playing tennis again. Oh tennis how much I've missed thee.
I've always dicussed this same issue with friends. The only thing I can think of is that they can come up with some nice looking concepts but in the end mass production and the end consumer ends up killing cars. Parts have to be made simply and cheaply to decrease the product cost, part and gap tolerances are not as high as handbuilt cars, wheel gaps are increased to lessen the amount of road issues, and products are made more vanilla to get mass appeal. The best...
Finished my first 5K race today and ran 1 minute / mile faster than I've ever ran before. I felt good the whole way and finished strong. Totally different than training runs, it's so much better running with a big group of people. Didn't get my time so will have to get it tomorrow when they post them.
I just finished painting around 10 rooms in my house including the hallway and ceilings and I would echo most of what you said. I'll add a few too... 1. To me while Purdy brushes are a necessity I find having tape as a backup helps. If taping off walls to paint trim make sure to use super light tack paint to avoid peeling the paint off. 2. There is a paint called Stix, similar to Killz that will cover any glossy surface without sanding. Great for painting trim from...
I find very few comedians truly funny but there are a couple that make me laugh without fail even on reruns and those two men are Louis CK and Mitch Hedburg. I'll throw in Pablo Franciso as a distant third although his acts are spotty and inconsistent. Saw LCK in Newport and was nearly in tears and wish I had the time to see MH, he's a genius. Also I have yet to find a woman comedian that makes me laugh and I think it's probably due to their typical subject matter and...
Quote: Originally Posted by crazyquik Be careful. You might want to grow the mint in pots. Mint is perennial and spreads via underground runners. It can take over an area if you aren't careful. In fact, it has taken over one of our beds (which is bounded by concrete on 4 sides, so it can't spread any farther). Yeah I agree. My aunt has it in her garden and it has taken over like a weed. In fact in my pot two years ago it didn't grow so...
That is true! Plump those suckers up a little. Waskly Wabbits.