or Connect

Posts by vincent

Quote: Originally Posted by grenadine André Benjamin is still ahead of the pack by about a mile. Wow did GQ tell you to say that? Andre '3000' Benjamin has the style of a color bind gay cowboy. Come on...he is definately one of the worst dressed within the public eye. Just to let you guys know..Andre 3000 stole a rapper by the name of Kool Keith's style. If any you have outkast's first album, you will notice that Andre 3000 is...
Hey guys, Let me know if you have what I am looking for. Thanks
Have any of guys used this cream before? and if so, how were your results?
I recently purchased a bottle of nair. The label says not to rub it in. How much of the lotion are supposed to put on?
Hey guys, I am always unsure as to what "top" would go well with dark/black jeans. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Hey guys, I am always unsure as to what "top" would go well with dark/black jeans. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
I've been lifting for a couple of years on and off. I have finally been consistent with my weight training(5 times a week) for the past 3 months. I have also been using creatine and have seen significant progress. Anyone else using creatine?
sure..i will get the measurements..... I sent you a PM concerning the Helmut Lang size 29
Thanks a lot guys... I think I will end buying two pairs of jeans from denim bar's sale. Thanks for the help
I recently purchased this pair of jeans and only after realized that the fit was not for me. I ll be completely honest, I ripped off most of the tags but I can assure you that they were never worn out. I tried them on once and unfortunately, they did not fit me properly, as I prefer a low cut waist. I am looking to sell them for 50 dollars. Thanks, Vincent