or Connect

Posts by vincent

Quote: Originally Posted by GQgeek I've got a lot of coding to get done this weekend and I've been in a rather foul mood the last couple days. Normally I listen to classical or opera at a reasonable volume (I'll occasionally blast 1812 or something), but today is a long overdue Nine Inch Nails marathon day and it is not being played at a reasonable volume! I will be listening to everything from Pretty Hate Machine to Beside You in Time. I started at 9:30...
Hey, I really like dior denim. I love the fit and also, i like the different types of denim. It just seems that there is no other brand of denim that has similar models to that of dior. For intstance, I don't recall from what season but Dior has this grey/silver denim that have yet to find any other brand come out with. Although I like dior...I simply do not find it reasonable to constantly pay 300 us for a pair of jeans. Do you know of any other brands...
Quote: Originally Posted by hopkins_student It's my understanding that the British still separate physicians who practice medicine from surgeons, not by degree but by title. Physicians practicing medicine are referred to as Dr. Smith, whereas surgeons are referred to as Mr. Smith. I intend to go into surgery and I kind of like that system. Also, it was, and still is, a goal of mine to make it through life without ever introducing myself to someone as...
I really do not get it. Are most people that dumb? Here's a reminder Just a couple of years back, Justin Timberlake used to be part of a pathetic and lame boy band NSYNC. Justin Timberlake had no "style" and was certainly not considered fashionable. Justin Timberlake dated britney spears and they were considered to be the top of bullshit teen pop. However, Justin Timberlake's management soon realized that he had no future and therefore, they had to completely...
I completely agree. I can see it being acceptable and stylish in Europe. However, I think it would be rather hard to pull it off in North America, where the only thing that people would be thinking about is your sexual orientation. North Amerca is quite backwards in terms of style and really needs to drop the whole macho mentality. Quote: Originally Posted by Dragon You could probably wear an ascot and look extremely stylish almost anywhere in the...
I am looking for a good quality classic white dress shirt that is slim fitting. I am looking to spend around 150-200. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
Do some of you wear ascots on occasion? If yes, then what do you recommend wearing it with? What type of clothing do ascots compliment the best?
Hey, I really want to remove the bootcut on two of my PD&Cs. I want them to be straight leg. Do most tailors perform such a task or is it more specialized? Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks
pm sent
I completely agree. Quote: Originally Posted by Violinist wow do you crush beer cans on your forehead and ejaculate all over your girlfriend's face afterwards? I'm by no means a feminist but this whole idea of the ultra macho bachelor party is so pathetic. Here in montreal you see these 30 somethings totally wasted by 12, puking on the sidewalks and getting their asses beaten by bouncers as they head back to the holiday inn to meet up with whatever...