or Connect

Posts by mockingboy

I wear a 10 in the INdy Boot
In Alden, I wear a 10 or 10.5 depending on the last. I would say its more like a 10 in the Barrie.
Selling these great Alden's made expressly for Leather Soul Honolulu -- check out my pictures and the link to the shoes on Leather Soul's site. Shoe bags and box included. http://leathersoulhawaii.com/2014/02/14/alden-shoe-burnished-tan-v-tip-restock-lsw/ -Mike
Downsizing the shoe collection to make room for Fall 2014 -- looking too sell these Grenson Masterpiece for Paul Stuart shoes. They are cap toe with medallions -- love em but just no room anymore -Mike
Selling my cherry brown Ron Rider Chukka Boots. I got these boots at Leffot about two years ago. They are in great shape but i am moving and need to downsize the shoe collection. Let me know if you are interested. Will ship outside US if you pay for shipping. Mike
Hey guys- I bought a V-neck sweater from Drake that fits amazing and want to buy 2 or 3 more. Problem is, they are totally out of stock and won't tell me who manufactures them or order more. Does anyone know who makes Drake's sweaters? Thanks guys Mike
UPDATE- Blue and Red stripe tie and green tie are the only remaining ties. $45 Thanks, Mike
I will be there with my buddy Justin. Excited to get some Vass MTOs!
Looking for $60 per tie or $110 or both, including shipping. Both are NWOT, never worn, and in the original box. The ties are the brown grenadine piccolo weave and the burgundy grenadine piccolo weave on vanda's website. Pictures are available (though I am at my office right now) and can send later. Mike
Self Edge - Real Japan Blues!! Like New - I only wore them once. Love this denim but was slightly to big on me. Email me for specific measurements of hem.