or Connect

Posts by mockingboy

Question on Trunk Show for Sartoria Formosa: Is the mark-up on MTM waived? Is it Bespoke or MTO or either? Are spaces filled up? Also, is there CMT? What are the base prices for non-CMT garments if so? PM is fine if you can't share pubicly. Thanks!
@luxire Hey all Made an order that included 4 pairs of pants. Fit was spot on but two of the four pairs of pants have horrible short zippers and two of the pairs have nice zippers. Anyone know what gives?
Any chance Valstar field coat will be restocked or back next year?
Anyone feel like proxying?
Heard there was a Drake's sale going on in London in store only. Looking for a proxy for large sweaters; please let me know if you are going/have been! Thanks, MIke
@leaves Any update on these?
I have the 202 Banbury from EG and I love it in Walnut Country Calf.Will post actually photos later if helpful.
@leaves Any updates on the Brown Suede GMTO Cap Toe from September (or earlier, can't remember)? Thanks
Hello all, I am selling a brand New in Box, Never worn pair of Common Projects Achilles Low in Canvas Grey in Size 43. These have been sitting in my closet and I haven't even tried them on. Looking for $235 which includes shipping in the continental US or best offer. Just trying to recover the majority of what I paid for these bad boys. Thanks, Mike
Hello all, I am selling a brand New in Box, Never worn pair of Common Projects Tournament Low in Waxed Suede Off White in size 43. These have been sitting in my closet and I haven't even tried them on. Looking for $225 which includes shipping in the continental US or best offer. Just trying to recover the majority of what I paid for these bad boys. Thanks, Mike