or Connect

Posts by Fulcannelli

Quote: Originally Posted by venessian One of his best. I prefer jokerman
I havn't read through the entire thread so I dont know if this has already been posted but its a great site to watch docs on.. http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/watch-online/
Quote: Originally Posted by hossoso Had to distance myself from anything relating to "hossoso" due to a "rare bird smuggling" misunderstanding that took a couple of months and several lives to make go away. I'll just say, good thing they have got bigger problems in Mexico right now like... roadblocks made out of dead bodies and parts of dead bodies covered in dead body sauce. I have it from a good source that hossoso means "huge cock" in many...
Quote: Originally Posted by dragon8 Man on a wire. +1
Quote: Originally Posted by idfnl BTW all... Greatest documentary series ever is Horizon. 47 years, better than ever. the same Horizon they show in the UK?, it used to be good way back, but its been sh!t for years now.
Quote: Originally Posted by acidboy if you have a loud voice: "look lady, how many times do I have to tell you? - I'm not interested in paying you to fuck me!" comedy gold
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Wait, History of the World, Part 1. "its good to be the king" top one is hard but off the top of my head its between shawshank, Pi and withnail and I, oh and dead mans shoes
Quote: Originally Posted by HgaleK I don't know about "whore it up" but it seems highly unrealistic to expect somebody to keep their pants on around a bunch of exotic strangers when there's minimal accountability. She'd be an idiot not to. Bombers- she gave you her reasons, and they're sound. Staying friends immediately after a breakup is unrealistic (tried this, as have many others- it normally just hurts). Tell her that you're down with the...
Quote: Originally Posted by skywalker I'll be in europe for a month (primarily UK), and I was wondering if anyone would lend some advice on any places that sell Loro Piana. Harrods does a small range, the outlet http://www.bicestervillage.com/ has an LP store thats worth a visit also.