or Connect

Posts by SerialComma

This morning I put on my (Derby Marl) Heirloom cardigan over my (tobacco) Union Jersey tee and asked my wife how I looked: "Good...but it's a shame to cover up that T-shirt."
I'm 6'4", 190 lb, 41" chest. Waver between large and xl in Epaulet shirts. Any guesses what I'd be in the tees?
Thanks, guys!
I've been striking out with Reigning Champ sweatpants, as they always end up comically short on me. I'm 6'4", 34" waist, 34" inseam (I know that doesn't really apply to sweatpants). I'm looking at the burgundy Escobars. Any tall guys with experience on these? Would an XL be the way to go?
Hey Mike, Do you remember what Epaulet gloves Matt (leftofthedial) was wearing last winter? He showed me in the shop one time, and I loved them. Were they the Sienna? I'm having trouble remembering, especially because his pair was so awesomely broken in.
Used this. Thank you!
I received the three-button hooded sweatshirt yesterday. I love it. It fits WAY better than the sweatshirts I picked up a year or so ago, longer and drapier. I really didn't expect to like it as much as I do, but it will see heavy rotation this fall.
Mine shrunk quite a bit. I got the 42 (I usually wear a 40), so it was still wearable, but I was a little annoyed at how much it shrank, given that it's supposed to be preshrunk.
Forgive me if I'm being dumb, but is a large in the loopwheeled tee equivalent to an XL in the henley?
No tees/henleys this week? *tear*