or Connect

Posts by SerialComma

Mine shrunk quite a bit. I got the 42 (I usually wear a 40), so it was still wearable, but I was a little annoyed at how much it shrank, given that it's supposed to be preshrunk.
Forgive me if I'm being dumb, but is a large in the loopwheeled tee equivalent to an XL in the henley?
No tees/henleys this week? *tear*
Sorry if I missed it, but any update on the shorts mentioned a while back?
It's been a few weeks since I saw mentions of the henleys and hoodies. Any updates?
Thanks. I actually picked up the black mesh with white soles (still want white, but decided to wait for the leather version), and just got them today. (Which is insane. From TBS to NYC in two days? I'm in awe.) I really dig them. First pair of CP, and they're crazy comfortable and feel like how I wish all my good shoes would feel. C
I might have misread earlier, but are the overdyed Doyles supposed to hit this week?
Got it to work for me earlier, but had to step away before I finished transaction. Now it won't work for me anymore.
Do any of you have the white mesh lows? Do you like them as much as the originals? The latter are sold out in my size, but the mesh look interesting too.
That's helpful, thank you. I tried on the 45s in the gray suede, and they fit pretty well (slightly large, but the 44s were too snug). Do you know if the originals fit the same as the suede?