or Connect

Posts by SerialComma

Anybody get their Railroad shirt? Site says they were supposed to ship 3/26, but I haven't gotten word yet.
I agree with you about the collar. TS's button-down collar is fine (I like it much better on my oxford than I do my gingham shirt), but their point collars really stand out for me. I owned very few point-collar shirts before I discovered TS, and I've come to love them. At least from TS.I picked up one of these in red, and I'm stoked. But I was surprised by the price. Is this one of their more specialty shirts or has the price gone up?
Thanks. Did you find that the color changed after treating?
The snuff suede Dovers are on their way to me from Unionmade, and they should arrive today. Curious about where you suede Dover owners stand on treating vs. not treating. I've never treated a pair of suede shoes before (but I've never had Aldens), and I generally love the character they take on with time. And if any of you have pictures of yours, I'd love to see. Thanks!
Thanks. And funny, we seem to be the same size, or close to it. Tried on both in the NYC Alden shop yesterday, and 11.5C in the CXL and 11D in the suede both fit me nicely.
Curious, do you find one more comfortable than the other? Aside from going sockless in suede, that is. And this could be a question for anyone with the CXL version: Have you experienced much stretch? I have a pair of Oak Street CXL shoes that stretched a shit ton.
You guys are no joke. Really appreciate your responses, and I'm at least 1% closer to making my decision. For those of you who have the CXL, is it still a great summer shoe?
I'm in the market for an unlined Dover, but I'm torn between the chromexcel version and the snuff suede. I'm mostly a denim and button-down guy, and I feel like both would serve me well and be versatile options. Since buying both, however, is not an option, any thoughts?
This week's code: RESTOCK
This is more my experience. Bought my first TS shirt last spring, and I've picked up six or seven since. The fit's excellent for me (though I do wish the sleeves were somewhat longer to accommodate my monkey arms), and I've always been impressed with construction. I've had some issues with sizing their pants (was a 32 in one jean, 33 in another, and a 35 in the camp pant), but I think I saw that they're now posting individual measurements for each edition (I might be...