or Connect

Posts by CaliGent

Price drop! Spurr jeans for $40 and white jeans thrown in for free!!!!
Gotta get rid of this stuff so, another price drop on the Spurr jeans. Now $50 shipped and the white Lagerfeld jeans will be thrown in for $10.
PMD you!
This is a great Grey Flannel 3 Piece suit made from some tailors in just outside of Beverly Hills, Ca. The suit jacket is a two button closure with nice lapel, 3 interior pockets, and soft shoulders. The suit is half canvassed. The measurements are here: Pants: Rise 11.5 Inseam: 31 Waist:16.5 Jacket: Boc 31 Sleeve 25 shoulders 18 Chest 21.5 Waist 20.5 Vest: Chest: 17 Length: 22.5 The suit is very nice and the only reason I am selling it is to get...
Here is a great pair of Santoni Loafers with silver horsebit in a rich brown with a nice patina. Very gently worn and regularly shined. Leather is very nice. Makes for a nice shoe that goes with suits or a bit more casual. Will ship for $250
Any takers? Pretty good deal for Altea, Boss, and Ike Behar ties. All for $30 shipped.
I am really looking for a 38R RLPL 3 Piece Suit in Dark Navy or Navy Pinstriped (preferred). I am looking to spend around $600 on it. When I got the one that I own, about a year ago, I thought I was a 40R. I have learned a lot since then, and even with a few alterations my suit doesn't fit me since i am a 38R. Thus I need a new 3 piece suit from RLPL to replace the one I am selling her on SF (by the way, it is a gorgeous suit, and I hate to part with it). I am...
Price Drop to $600for this amazing RLPL 3 Piece Suit!
The blue is navy.
Another price drop on BR Linen Unstructured jacket. Will sell for $25