or Connect

Posts by jml90

No 13s?
Quote: Originally Posted by bdeuce22 colonel martin, are you playing tonight. Sorry I haven't been on in a while. I was away for the holiday and I've been fishing until the wee hours of the morning most nights.
Quote: Originally Posted by JohnGalt so get your sloppy ass online. and buy the map pack I've played them on my friend's account, they're definitely not worth the price. Not once. Not never.
Quote: Originally Posted by bdeuce22 Are you too good for us, colonel Martin? We had a party of seven or as I like to call that Fail.
Quote: Originally Posted by bdeuce22 Colonel Martin, will you be online tonight??? Depends if I decide to study or not.
Quote: Originally Posted by JohnGalt that's what happens when you deny friend requests I NEVER DENIED ON NO ONE (Vin Diesel voice)
Quote: Originally Posted by JohnGalt holy shit that was hilarious, i forgot about that. "you got a beef with me???? you wanna go pal?!" again, he was fucking serious too Why did I miss this?!
Quote: Originally Posted by bdeuce22 ^^ do you have fall camo unlocked. as a team, we only roll with fall camo. if not, you aren't welcomed. Only on my Magnum
Quote: Originally Posted by bdeuce22 Damnit colonel martin. Where were you. We needed you You pussies got off at like 12. Getting fired FTW
Quote: Originally Posted by bdeuce22 only if colonel martin plays Sorry I was fishing til 3AM