or Connect

Posts by johnnylazar

I bought these a long time ago. They are brand new without tags! Never worn, Mint condition. They're to small on me. Just never got around to selling them. 19cm model. Not sure the exact name of the wash. They're black and slightly waxy. They were around $700. Only tried on never worn. Made in Italy. 32 waist measures 33. 38 inch inseam. 10" front rise 14" back rise. 7.6" leg opening. 84% cotton 16% polyester. These are a very early model with a top button instead of...
Check the rrl thread or the apc thread instead of starting a new one.
$75 shipped-drop
sold
sold
sold
I have a pair of size 34 big john wierd guys for sale. Let me know about pics, i just wanna get about $145 to cover some of my losses. I only wore them a couple times, still good, no fading at all, just a little creasing, and they didnt even stretch alot. Measure about 35.5 with a 36 inseam. Let me know!
There's no way to size down more than 1 on the big johns. The fabric is hella rigid and they don't stretch 2 or 3 sizes like the normal weird guys!
measured 35, I've gained a little weight. You'll love them dude! great jeans, Better quality than my Lvc's for sure.
I'm a 35ish waist and i got a 34, they're slightly tight, but I think they'll stretch. I wouldnt go down 2 sizes on those because they fit pretty true. They fit pretty close to the regular wierd guys except the rise isn't as low.