or Connect

Posts by suitedcboy

The cloth's coloring and weave would make it a nice SC regardless. That fabric would border on being overwhelming as a suit. I do agree that drop on the tag sure smells of suit coat.
I think you have your plan. Persons who would visit this site, this forum, are a tiny part of your viewers. The pick stitching count and whether the button holes are done by hand or machine is not important to your viewers. Well fitting suits with shirts that aren't crazy and ties that are knotted well will make you look professional to the viewers. If you go too far with waist suppression and tailoring to the last millimeter you may end up with gaps and wrinkles as you...
Polyester double knit will fix all those cloth scrunch issues.
I think a coat with that feature is a perfect complement to your car that has underbody lighting in various colors. Are any of the bespoke cobblers fitting lighting into their boots or shoes that flash when walking? Those would also be appropriate with those coats. Definitely CBD (casual bar dress).
Why is it the height of rudeness? It is only offensive if someone (your mother) tells you it is.
I think RuPaul has it figured out. We could learn a lesson. Living your life is YOUR business. Living it in a way you think others will approve of is a continuous battle without any winners.
Super safe but sort of bland choice is to go with something close to suit fabric color. This tends to make your suit look very much off the rack and even low cost off the rack to many (like me). Too bright and "loud" may not be your personality. A cool touch that might pay homage to your bride would be a color as close to the color of her bridesmaids color choice. A color somewhat coordinated to your tie if it is not simple black could be stylish also.
Your wife is way cool.
"I have a few pairs of tall boots that I wear with business suits.   Only one pair is actually a true riding boot.  The others are tall dress boots designed to look like riding boots.  The two above are both by Gucci. I only wear them UNDER my trouser legs when it comes to work. Someone asked why one would wear such boots.  The simple answer is because they look good and feel great.  Furthermore, my wife thinks they're incredibly SEXY! " What better answer could there...
I think it is an intriguing idea. Those boots would look like very nice shoes when standing and I think no one would know. When seated there would be no question that they were not shoes but how high they are would not be obvious. You may not be in a situation where you sit behind desk and no one would ever normally see your ankles. This place is full of very stylish gents putting their signature tweaks on their suit ensembles. I think your proposal is just your...