or Connect

Posts by Mauro

Newsletter will be either tonight or tomorrow.
Canada is not local for sure. I use priority USPS to Canada. For the loyalty program if it won't let you change shipping options I will refund you for the shipping. No big deal at all.As far as trousers go you will fit into either the predator or the Justin. Justin if you want more room. Your measurements are weird at all. You would have to get pants hemmed. If you want a wider leg opening go Justin. I wear the shit out of mine and I have a 14.5 inch calf.
1. Choose local Pick up for the shipping option2. You would be a small sweater if you wear a 38 suit3. If you are a loyalty member we will make pants to fit your calves. How big are your thighs? How what is your inseam? Do you have a big butt? All these things and more have to be factored in.Best,Mauro
You can layer them. It's a 7gg knit 4 ply. it's got body but not to bulky at all. If you get one you will love it. A few of the guys on SF have picked them up and really like them.Just make sure to buy the loyalty program before you buy the sweater. You will save $50.00 and will be a loyalty member for life. So you win no matter what.@MSG I wear a medium and I will take a pic today.Best,Mauro
You can layer them. It's a 7gg knit 4 ply. it's got body but not to bulky at all. If you get one you will love it. A few of the guys on SF have picked them up and really like them.Just make sure to buy the loyalty program before you buy the sweater. You will save $50.00 and will be a loyalty member for life. So you win no matter what.@MSG I wear a medium and I will take a pic today.
I couldn't make every color so I decided to make the turtle neck a marled plum. The olive and charcoal are both marled. Everyone said they wanted more basics so I made navy, cranberry, olive, and charcoal for crews. All great colors. The turtlenecks are faster. The military green , plum, and silver are all marled. I personally love turtlenecks, they work for me. I just hope more people appreciate how great turtlenecks really are.
Yes, Krish. I wore them while I was in the Marines. The stays keeps your shirt nice and tucked. You don't feel them either. Great invention. Ruffy D - how the hell did you get your package so fast? Sorry Canada I don't make any money off shipping I believe the cheapest I have seen lately is 27.95 and that's for one shirt. Best to buy in bulk.
Honestly, I like it. I like the fit and the length. If you want get it hemmed or cut but not more than an inch. The shoulders and chest fit great.
I just don't go out that much anymore. I would rather have people over to the house. Shark- I will see you around 3pm today. If people wanted to be nice could you please share my wine over dye sale on your facebook page. I will be giving two shirts away to random people that share my page. Thank you. Best, Mauro
www.wolfvsgoat.com