or Connect

Posts by Mauro

I am not sure why the Sanded canvas chino size chart isn't up. It will be up in twenty minutes. If you ever have a size questions , ask me! Don't go by anything else. I gave the measurements a couple pages back and on reddit in the /r/wolfvsgoat sub reddit. Here it is again- size chart 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 38 waist 28.5 ...
I haven't released it yet. So no. It will go live Thursday.
There is always a loophole, right. I suppose since I am doing free shipping for the chinos you might as well take advantage of it.
I know what the math says put they aren't as low as you think. The pitch in the saddle is deep so your nuts have room. It's a really nice fit. Again, it's not going to be everyone's bag but I wouldn't rule out the rise. I am offering FREE shipping ( domestic only) so it might be worth it, remember to chose " local shipping".
I am 9 for 9 on the chinos. I think I nailed it. I know everyone won't think so and that's totally cool. I am so excited to wear the new chinos. I can finally give my sweat knicker and lounge pants a rest. Here is an accurate size chart of the chino's so you can gauge if you would like- size chart 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 38 waist 28.5 29.5 30.5 31.5 32.5 33.5 34.5 35.5...
Today's blog post. Please give it some thought. It would really mean a lot to me. I know we have done this before but I really want to give you guys the best I can offer. http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/blogs/blog/14181829-do-things-that-dont-scale-a-wolf-vs-goat-perspective
no. it shouldn't shrink at all.i doubt it the chinos were late and i want to finish the poplin pants. I will have to take a poll for shorts because they wouldn't be ready for purchase until late June early July.No, I won't consider it. It will be done.It would be nice. Let me see what I can do. This is what I know for sure. The chinos aren't magical but I am 8 for 8 for people loving the fit. Everyone who has stopped by has picked up at least one pair.I am very very happy...
This is fact. It's almost impossible to make a "magic bullet" when garment dying. There is simply no way to make everything exactly the same.I have all the tees they all fit great. The neck hole is smaller and I like it. I wear tees for both batches the are very subtle differences between the two but the fit is pretty on point. If you want a exact fitting tee shirt I would recommend buying a yarn dyed or piece dye tee. This way the shrinkage will 99% always be the same.
Today's blog post is just as interesting as yesterday's. http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/blogs/blog/14140877-not-made-in-america
I make at least one in every fabric. I have some in the over dyes for sure.I am really ramping up my monkey arms production but it's very hard to predict what is going to sell out quickly and what won't.I also have a lot of items that aren't on the web. We will be offering a memorial day special for rewards members and non-rewards members.