or Connect

Posts by Mauro

100% cotton
Yes, kinda of but no issues with the fabric. That's been tested and we have added other construction techniques to make sure it holds up like a woven pair of trousers.Update-The U- neck has been approved, finally. It's pretty fucking slutty and will be offer is some kind of cotton blend and 100% silk ( go big or get the fuck out, right). The silk is pure sex.I will probably make a crew in the silk as well.
Crazy? I don't get it?
We are making a pattern for a more relaxed jean. Is two inches more in the thigh enough? The two inches makes the thigh 27 inches total. The back rise , front rise, hips, and crotch has been modified for people with big legs and some ass. It will not and hasn't effected the waist. This means a dude with a smaller waist and bigger legs won't have a gapping issue. I could increase the thigh to 27.5 or 28 but I think that's a lot. Big butt and thigh people may respond....
A real thing out of beauty! The short and pant construction.
The polos will come in two bodies "slim" and " regular ". The slim is pretty slim. I am regular for sure. Quick note- Gina will be posting about stuff soon. The gray and blues Blazers will have an option for shorts or pants. The shorts are pretty sick. A little bit about the blazer fabric. It's custom made from a yarn maker in Biella. It's not cheap by any means but it's a really luxurious fabric with an amazing hand. I am only making 10 Blazers in each color and can...
Size up and you will be fine.
The making of a 9 fold tie
A full day with the tie peeps. We have created a bespoke tie program. Any fold tie, length, and width , completely made by hand. I have also selected my prints up to December. The prints are exclusive to Wolf bs Goat. I have also picked out fabrics for pocket squares and scarves. Here is what is upcoming for late May and I will start pre-selling the ties very soon. Here are a few picks get ready for some fun ass prints WvG style. PIGS!! Bunnies Mushrooms Cars and palm...
In the summer it's hard to beat. That is one of my favorite shirts.Today I spend the whole day practically at with my tie makers. Working on custom prints, weaves, pocket squares, and a video ( iphone) on the making of a 9 and 11 fold tie.Did you guys like the new trims for the Italian dress shirts?The ribbon wraps around the shirts. The shirt stay in mother or pearl so in a pinch if your mother of pearl spoon breaks while eating caviar you can use a shirt stay. The button...