or Connect

Posts by Mauro

Learn a little today. The History of Madras- http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/blogs/blog/14053661-the-history-of-madras-an-abbreviated-version
In the summer looser but not sloppy is always better. Think about it like a one night stand.I have to agree with WvGbot sometimes people including myself get in a rut wearing one style all the time. This could be a really good thing for a lot of people. The sooner I sell the majority of these the sooner I will make more but it won't happen until then, for the record we are talking about the over dyes only.Now if the fucking chinos ever find there way here.....PS- We have...
^^^He speaks the truth.I will am in the process of making a size chart that will give you all the measurements you may need. It the best I can do to ensure people understand their proper size given that they read the size chart.
I told everyone to READ the size charts before buying the over dyes. I have about 400 shirts with these measurements ready to go. After these are sold I will make more. I am really getting mixed reviews. A lot of people like the fit of the new colors including me. A few don't.I will have a vote on the fit when the fall colors come out.Please send your shirts back. I am sorry they didn't work out. Hopefully next time. You will notice no change in fit shirts that are not...
I have actual 40's and 60's oxford. There are so many different types of oxford. I assume you want a yarn dye.
Hold off I will dye more. I have 250 shirts sewn. I just need to send them to dye. I just sent 8 shirts to be dyed gorgonzola. I can easily dye 5 Black Truffle small BD. I am still packing orders Once I pack everything I will have a much better idea of what needs to be dyed. I will also be sending out a newsletter this coming week. I can't promise Tuesday. It will have a load of new products and I can set up a poll for who would want what colors if a size is sold out of...
The chambrays are on the way.
I have a size run of panda's going up. I also have the "MURICA Banda shirt, white Japanese oxford, blue dolphins , and brown linen aloha print going up this Tuesday. I will have a few extra goodies but it's going to be a surprise.
A really good chunk of order went out today including special orders. I have a lot left to pack and need to pick up more boxes from the post office but your shirts are on the way.
Today's blog post the history of the boat shoe- http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/blogs/blog/14000933-tasty-waves