or Connect

Posts by Mauro

Oh, I see. I thought you wanted the actual fabric composition. Every fabric from a reputable mill gives a tech sheet so you all the aspects of the fabric. For example if it's carded or combed. The warp and weft yarn count . Number of threads sq/cm:warp, Number of threads sq/cm:weft . If it's sanforized or not. The dye type....etcI could see how the fabric looks generic. It's very nice denim but the Italians are known for a even finish. Judging from what I have seen so far...
Do you want me to send you the technical sheet? I don't understand what you are really asking?
ummmmmm you are going about this all wrong and we won't be trolled. Good luck.
Dude, that has to be one of the stupidest things to ever write. I have to agree with both H.F. and J.L. . You probably shouldn't be a gun owner and writing that you want to shoot trespasser can get you into a lot of trouble. If you can't exhibit common sense you really shouldn't own a firearm.
Interesting choices.
Wolf vs Goat is having a FINALE sale on a lot of items. The sale starts around 4pm today. No code needed for sale items.
We are having a big sale starting tomorrow around 4pm est. All non-sale items can be purchased with the code "Knot" if you aren't a rewards member.
What a wonderful weekend to shoot clays.
I will make sure I have some 3.25" tie and some 3.5" ties in the next drop.
Hi. Thank you for the support. I am happy you are happy.The tie program is pretty straight forward. You may pick a fabric of your choosing or a fabric I have designed. If we can swing it and you want to design a fabric we can do that too. If you are a rewards member the mark up is "zero". It's the same as any other tie.You may pick your fabric, your length, your width, and your desired fold. I make up to an American 11 fold. The 11 fold has no inter lining. I make a 9 fold...