or Connect

Posts by Mauro

I will confirm a date. Make sure you book a ticket and then a few days later I will change the date.
I will look into this.I feel for my Canadian customers. I have a lot of rewards members in Canada. I think what I will do is a trunk show in Toronto.This way I can bring stuff and you can save on shipping and no tax. That's the only thing I can think of.I know it sucks for you guys but a strong dollar helps me specially as I get deeper into bed with the Italians.The Brits still are killing it , wankers!I am making a lot more trousers. I think you guys will really enjoy the...
I got my testers. They can hopefully post nice pics.
you are correct.
Yes, along with some other shirts.If you are a Medium BD or Large BD and those shirts fit you very well and you want to test the new blue oxford please email me. If you are international don't bother, sorry.I need domestic only and I will need feedback.The shirts are ready to ship. I have one of each shirt.Best,MauroPS- ALL THE OTHER SIZES HAVE BEEN CLAIMED
The sizes charts are posted and accurate. The jeans don't really stretch. You buy the size that fits your actual waist size. I have been wearing all the protos and haven't noticed any shrinkage or stretching. I think after 8 months of wear the jeans would have stretched. The denim is very very nice.Another note these are some skinny ass painted on jeans so if you want to size down or do any weird APC shit with the jeans these might not be for you. If you want a nice...
Yes, it's an option for rewards members which you are.
I appreciate this. I do. It's the water downed basics though that people should be scooping up first. A quality basic is the best purchase anyone can really buy. This way you can wear that item to death and really get the value out of it. The denim market is crazy saturated no doubt but a good pair of jeans is a no brainer. I don't know how much you care or understand about denim but I don't know many brands that offer reinforced fly buttons, hidden rivets, tailored belts...
I don't even know how to start with this. A forum member offered to help. I think I will ask him.It seems to me it's a simple case of the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. When I close something a surge of people want to jump on it. It I open it up no one wants it.When I am out of oxfords people are dying for them when they are in stock no one wants them. I am not putting shit on sale that's not already on sale. Rewards members and people who sign up...
I just hope it works. I hate being a Debbie downer but on my end I can never win. I can make the best product in the world( which I am coming close to doing)and I will always have doubters . skeptics, and haters just for the shits and giggles of it.Now if a person doesn't sign up for the regular newsletter on my site they won't receive a discount at all because the codes are released every couple weeks. Again REWARDS MEMBERS don't need to do this because they have their...