or Connect

Posts by Mauro

At 7 yards with a glock 23. A few jerky trigger pulls. The target is a cocktail plate. I shot off the Orange sticker Bullseye
Here are the measurements for the chinos. You can't ask for more specific measurements. The measurements for the 33 inseam are the same except for the inseam. That would be 33 instead of 36.
One more thing. If you want to suggest a color please attach an accurate color with your suggestion. This will help everyone not just me.
Dude , I am way in head of you. Never forget that.The sample is very rough. Obviously the sewing will be 50x better and the waist curtain won't be made like that at all. The sample was for fit, fabric, and shrinkage. The fabric is from Tessitura Di Albizzate and it's pretty damn amazing.The chinos will be made in Italy.
Just got off the phone ( skype) with Italy. I will be making real indigo dyed chinos as part of the chino collection. The indigo dyed chino will be one of the colors. Now, I need to think of 2 or 3 more colors.
???
Someone isn't reading the back pages but we won't mention any names, Nik.Each style will have at least 5 colors and that's just cashmere. In wool which hasn't even shown yet the beanies will have at least another 5 colors. You have basically 10 different colors depending on what you want.
Go small. You need to understand the model is jacked. He also 6'6 or 6'8. He is the underwear model. The only things that I would worry about is the shoulders. Lose in the body is fine lose in the shoulders is not cool and that's how things start to look really sloppy. I am taking more pics with Justin so you can get a better idea of how everything will fit on a normal dude. I really think you will be happy with a small. It's worth giving it a whirl. Shoot me an email I...
It's called wilderness man, thank you. Got to be ready for deer season!
I don't have any formal shots but those shots will be posted before the sale. Please note I am a sexy mother fucker so you probably won't look as good as I do in the beanies but I suggest giving it a whirl. The pink, cream, and lavender are great for men and women. I can promise you if you buy a beanie and don't buy one for your partner it will be usurped. You have been warned. Treat the beanies like your tees DO NOT SHARE. Any others members that want to post their...