or Connect

Posts by Mauro

Have you taken any classes outside of your CCW class? By classes I mean tatical and situational awareness classes? Taking those kind of classes will give you a better gauge of where you rank in the civilian world.I am getting ready for a 3 gun competition and I wonder how I will do and I shoot a lot. I know 3 gun isn't the same as carrying but if you are worried about how you would do in a high stress environment, I would take classes. You can never prep to much at our...
I also received all my David and John Anderson and Thomas Mason sample fabrics. I have more than I thought so if we have any testers interested, I will hook it up. Pics to follow.
That just made my day and he wonders why he never makes his hours.
It is not canned. I am still working on it. I thought it would be easy. It's not. Getting the right scoop and shoulder width is key. Throw in shrinkage and it gets kinda funky like a $2.00 hooker twat. I think it's safe to say you will have to wait til Spring.
I am hoping. It's a crazy story and I am not going into it but I having trouble procuring that black watch fabric. I want it very badly.
The prize catch for denim geeks. This is a printed cotton flannel made in the "Okiyama prefecture " it's a limited edition cloth. This means that only "x" meters is being made and that's it. It's a cool print perfect for winter. I am not sure of the delivery date . Technically it's a fall'15 fabric but everyone is putting in there orders now so it's first come first serve. It's not cheap. Retail will be around $250.00
Here are the wool so far which is probably enough-
Here are all the cotton flannels Heavier brushed cotton soft on nap and face side printed japanese flannel medium weight same as above printed dots lighter weigth Solid very soft and light.
Here is today's blog post. I have my own opinions on the topic. Let's talk about it. The post is funny. http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/blogs/blog/15489193-not-so-unsuitable
Don't think of it as an error. Think of it as a rare treasure. Like finding a double headed quarter. Next batch will say something else.