or Connect

Posts by Mauro

No. No it's not. It's button knot to button hole. If you measure the whole collar you will get the wrong size. This is why I really harp on going to a tailor or another professional who knows how to measure.It's worth the trip.
Yup, That's our fault we will but in the neck and chest sizes correctly. If you put in an order we will make sure it get made correctly.
You don't need to put S. I just need the neck size and chest size of the 39. actually You just order the neck size in the 39 column. It's really easy.
Correct. If you measure your best fitting shirt one inch below the pit whatever that measurement is is the number you want to buy. My wife is still working on fixing the size charts. The BD shirts are finished.I put the old S, M,L sizes up as references. However if you want a nice chest size measure your shirt one inch below the armpit seam. That flat measurement double is your finished size.One the chart the numbers below 37,38,39,40,etc..... are the finished measurements.
You are exactly why I doing this. Yes a 39 is an option.Please view link below- 
I sure can. That's my fault. When I finish the charity event I am doing I will fix the size chart.Hopefully it will explain everything better.
This should help everyone as a lot! Here is a picture of measuring a collar flat. button to button hole. Measure your best fitting shirt like that for your neck size. Please note giving a .25 or .50 is not a lot. For example. The neck on the Large BD is 17 I am 16.5 but I still wear the large BD and the fit is nice. Now I have the option of a 16.5 neck and a better chest size. I hope this helps. It should. Best, Mauro
If you call or email me we can figure everything out with ease.
The size chart I gave you is the actual size chart being used.
That's a little odd. So you have a huge ass neck and a skinny ass chest. If that's the case you are a MTM kind of guy. It's either that or your seamstress sucks and didn't measure you right.