or Connect

Posts by Mauro

I will finish the outerwear samples this trip. I have jackets for fall that will keep my Canadians warm even on the coldest day. I will have my pea coat but I modified it. It's pretty amazing. I will post pics asap
Ok. I went to visit jacket maker number two, today. What was suppose to be a one hour meeting turned into a 4 hour meeting of pure amazingness. This particular factory only deals with the top of the top quality. The following pics are purely for samples . He only uses the top top quality of all leather. It's amazing how precise he is and how high the quality he is. He makes for kiton, Gucci, luigie borrelli, Alessandro dell' acqua , and a few more. His attention to...
Email me I think you might be the sample size.
The big ass big leg Jean pattern and sample is complete. I need some one that fits the specs to try them.
16oz candiani denim ( selvage) from raw to stone washed with bleach.
Do you use a wheel gun for CC?
1,000,000.00 dollars, sold! Thank you for the support!
The size chart will be up today. So shoot Gina and email we will make sure you get the right size.I am making more chinos in the "enzo" fabric . This fabric will be my staple chino fabric. The chinos will go up for pre-sale while I am in Italy along with the trousers.I have three fits. Enzo( slimmest) , predator, and Paul ( not relaxed but made for the dude with big thighs and an ass).We are trying to film a video going everything so we are all on the same page.@ohhello...
You are my hero!