or Connect

Posts by Mauro

Sure-All customer service related questions ( returns, buttons,complaints,blog interests ,etc....) including MTO contact Gina. Her email is Gina@wolfvsgoat.com. You can CC me if you want but I wouldn't unless we spoke prior regarding an issue. For example two people have won ties. Those people could CC the two of us so that everyone is on the same page.Si-Jin is the person to speak with regarding spec issues. Example the size chart says a 33 waist flat is 16.75 and you...
Email me. If you are lucky I still have some cow fabric left.I am off to Italy, basically.A newsletter will drop Tuesday for the shorts and ties. There are a few more updates. For customer service related issues , web issues, or for general shit DO NOT email Si-Jin. We have a new girl!Her name is Gina. She is pretty awesome. You may contact her through email at Gina@wolfvsgoat.comGina will be helping us with the website copy, press, and customer service. She is also in...
HAHAHHAAHAHA yeah right. I was shadow banned on reddit because of a couple jack asses and my temper. I could start a new account. I really liked being on reddit. 99% of the redditors were great but that 1% was just the worst.I will hope that the good apples on reddit spread the word and keep WvG a reddit approved label.I will bring the ties over to the MC side. I would be shocked if they didn't like the ties. If I can get them to join the rewards program or sign up for the...
This is an 11 fold tie all of its hand made. 5 fold tie this is my lowest fold tie. These are very very bad pictures just wanted to give you a heads up so you can google 9 and 11 fold ties. Everything is hand made in Italy. The silk is woven on shuttle looms in Como. To put things in perspective a 5 fold tie from Brioni or Kiton range from $200.00 to $250.00 Retail. I don't know how the ties will sell here but the MC side should devour them. I am not a tie guy for the...
Thank you for your input.I have been on this forum for 9 years. Some good some bad. I have seen a lot of people come and even more go. The whole time I have always offered a great product at a great price and to offer the best possible product I could make. This holds true to this day.In a few days SF will shut this thread down.The negative energy that has been generated over the last few days is to much. I don't like were the thread is going. I work incredibly hard and...
If I have extra fabric I can make you a MTO.
They have shipped to me. Anyone interested I did make extras in all the oxfords. We will put them on the site as soon as we get them.
ok.
It's no ones fault but my own. I tried to change a system that is ingrained in peoples heads. Before Dinner, I thought would be fun apparently it's confusing. However slim fit is totally understandable. Same for colors. Maybe things will change when the brand is better known, who knows.
Yes, pretty much. We are also phasing out Before Dinner and After Dinner. Monkey and T-rex arms will be changed as well. This way people don't have to ask.Before Dinner= Slim fitAfter Dinner = Regular fitMonkey arms = extra length added to sleeveT-Rex = Shortened sleevesWith all that's happening we are making the shopping process steam lined without hassle.