or Connect

Posts by Mauro

The Henley's and wool sweaters have shipped out to 99% of the people who ordered. The only reason you didn't get shipped is that you are waiting on other items which I am expecting any day now. The henley's came out superb. I love all the colors and the fit on my is perfect. I couldn't ask for better.
I will take your snow!Keep the pictures coming.
3 out of 4 boxes of Henley's arrived. 3 boxes of sweaters arrived. I am waiting on the MTM and MTO sweaters and the cashmere sweaters. ALL wool regular sweaters have shipped. I have plenty of stock the sweaters look pretty amazing. I am waiting on the last box of Henley's, then those will ship out. I have to inventory. ALL shirts have shipped from Italy mid last week. I expect them any day now.
I left my Ohio factory with a lid of pictures. I have so much fabric left over. All the shirts will be first come first serve. Some fabrics I have tons,others a shirt or two. The prices on the web do not include the rewards price . Lots of flannel and wool left over. ALL the shirts and sweaters left Italy last week. I am waiting for those to make it to me and then I will ship them out. The Henleys shipped last week, too. The pant orders were submitted last week. I made a...
me likey
It's not mine to copy. That was written a two years ago from some menswear blog. I do offer everything on that list of " must haves", except for the tension thread because my shirt maker says it's a crock of shit and any real shirt maker would never use such a thing. Personally, I disagree but I am not shelling out the cash for the machine and thread.I do hope everyone reads that just to get a better idea of what I do offer and what I have been harping on for years.I know...
I am going to the factory this week and I will post the best pictures of the fabric that , I can. I know my photography skills are a sore spot with a lot of people. I will also go to NJ and ship 500 meters of oxford to Italy so that new oxfords can be made. It will take awhile to ship and get there but once there you can do group buy over dyes or personal colors. There is a $50 charge for a one off color. That's the charge of the dye house, not mine. With that being said...
I think it would behoove everyone who reads this thread to check the wvg blog on the website to get all the news first hand. Yes, I know it takes a few extra seconds but you will get a lot out of it. 11 orders will ship tomorrow. email address is wvg@wolfvsgoat.com
I need to start shooting IDPA. The weather here has been great so the 3Gun season has been extended as well as USPSA. What I have been really enjoying is the super steel challenges at peace maker national.
Sleeve width is MTM and that's something we would need to speak about over the phone. Collar changes are no big deal at all.