or Connect

Posts by Mauro

retail is $80.00 so $32.00 The tees are long enough for monkey arm wearers without a doubt. Unless you are over 7 ft with a long torso you are good.
Newsletter drops at 3pm EST time. Wool beanies will not be in the newsletter even though I have restocked some of the colors which are on the site now. Tees and Mittens are what's being released. These are the best tees I have made to date in my opinion. I just think it's right on the money. I am beyond happy with the tees. I have a lot of small and mediums however the rest of the sizes not so much.
I mean Henley's. FYI wool beanies arrived. I have a shit load of them. $72.00 retail. $28.80 or something like that for rewards members. amazing gifts. All the wool beanies are popcorn stitch.
Just a teaser for the mittens. The mittens retail for $72.00. It took a long to knit those mothers. The mittens are 100% extra long extra fine merino wool just like the sweaters, plyed up 3 times with seamless whole garment technology. One size fits most.
Thanks.I love the sight. I might have them make me a shotgun. I love shotguns. I own several from auto loaders to pumps.I just can't get into the 1911 body. It's not comfortable in my hand. That's why I asked about the M&P and even HK. The grips are just so nice in my hand. I run with a glock 23 now and even though my accuracy is good I hate it. It's very reliable but it's just not for me.
I am talking about cotton thermals not wool. I update the beanies in the system there are a few charcoal and a deep green left , fyi.
How did you like your Tavor? I am thinking of picking up a bull pup so I don't need to piss around with a SBR.I am picking up an M&P .40 for 3 gun. Does anyone here shoot competitively? I wanted to change out the trigger and I heard if I did I had to shoot in a different bracket.
The long sleeve 175gram tees will go live tuesday with the mittens. The new wool hats will drop a week later. The tees are TTS just like all your other tees. The difference is the weight. These aren't drappy like the 130 gram tees. The weight is pretty awesome. Flannels have started shipping. Thermals are going into production. Same with the jeans and the new button fly chinos. The chinos and jeans are made in Italy. The Holiday codes expire for the general public...
Early next week I am hoping if not sooner. The mittens will launch with the long sleeve tees.It will depend on really on your shoulder width but as WashedMolasses said if you don't want a fitted sweater pass. You will find a Medium in the gun patch to work or maybe the V-Neck. This way you still get interesting knitwear but on your terms. The whole point of the thermal was to basically replicate a cut and sew thermal like I will be launching shortly. The difference is the...
Stop by and try them on.