or Connect

Posts by Mauro

I just read some crap on reddit, again about WvG and it just makes me sad. People want to know why I get so bent out of shape all the time and the reasons are simple. People don't do any research and just randomly make shit up they don't understand. I don't think I can be anymore clear about this , IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ASK ME FIRST. My email is posted everywhere and so is my phone number. Just in case Mauro@wolfvsgoat.com and 703.582.5966 Here we go----> What is the...
You live in Canada. I would give it some more time. Delivery plus customs = shit. Not to mention the post here decided to hire part time people to cut costs. Now shit is kinda whack.Tencel handles incredibly well in winter do to the wicking properties of the yarn. It's handles well when wet and dry. It will make for a very soft and nice draping flannel. I look forward to wearing one.
I love doing pull ups. I need to get back in shape. Here are a few fabrics I am playing around with for fall. 100% wool flannel made in Japan from Takisada -Osaka it's a 2/72 This sweet ass black watch is 65% Tencel and 35% rayon flannel. It's got a wicked awesome hand. This beauty is no joke. 100% wool 2/80 super 120's also made by Takisada - Osaka The flannels, sweaters, and shirt jackets are no joke this season !!! The pictures are crap I know this. I...
today's blog post for the athletic guy who enjoys numbers. http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/blogs/blog/15177833-sweat-the-small-stuff
I hope not but probably. When my prices go up the retail price goes up. I don't see them going over $30.00 for a few years or until the fabric prices jump up again. I have made changes that cost a little more, new care tags ,and this will be the last batch with a cloth label. The rest of the tees and underwear will be silk screened on.
Don't forget free shipping !
Today's blog post - http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/blogs/blog/15163877-flannel-ing-greatness
Yes,sir. I do. That's the internet for you. It's also my fault for trying to bend to everyone's desire making sure they get what they want. On the flip side if I can make the most finicky customer happy the average customer is beyond thrilled. I get just as many emails saying super nice things, probably even more. It's a balance.This finickiness is why I never went over to the Menswear side. They want the best hand made clothing for $1.00 and if they don't get it they...
Newsletter drops today Aug.19th, 2014 @ 3pm. 8 tees colors in the short sleeve roll neck crew. Green Polka dot linen and a few other kick ass center placket button down shirts.
It's only comes in Center Placket. Long sleeve BD and AD , no monkey arms. Short sleeve just BD.