or Connect

Posts by Mauro

Of course. Please email Gina@wolfvsgoat.com and you will be added.
He has my info. I am sure he will contact me.
While you guys have been saying some of the stupidest shit on the planet I have done some sleuthing. I am now in position of Drews fathers address. Si-Jin ( my assistant ) is on the job. She will come through. Her brother will make a trip to the restaurant if need be. If @dieworkwear wants to contact me and has a lawyer I will give him the info. I hope everyone takes the advice of contacting PayPal, the police , and is ready to back @diewrokwear so that a lawyer can...
I have no pony in this race, thank god. However, you guys are going about this all wrong. Here is what I would do. Make a poll nominate one speaker. Have that speaker with 3 runner ups file a lawsuit. Then file a police report. Everyone and I mean everyone who hasn't received product contacts paypal. Make a paper trail. Give the lawyers something good to work with. As for Drew's employees. Get there ALL their information. Try to get Drew's families information. If...
How is he taking it? He is taking it in the ass like everyone else who didn't get their stuff.
Maybe Friday you could get with Gina so she can compile a complete list. By now we have to have over 100 people.
Please PM me the info. I don't read, write, or speak Korean. I will have Si-Jin do it for me on Friday.
I have a Korea assistant and her brother is in Korea now. I can't promise anything but if "One" person gives me the factory information I will have my assistant follow up she speaks and writes fluently. It might also help that we are in the business. On a side note. I will start making leather jackets in Italy. It will be of the highest quality that I can find. If the factory is up for MTM I will do it. There might be a 30% deposit. It depends on the terms I work out...
If you bought the jeans with the code "Denim" you already received your gift card.
Good call . Yes, before May 31st