or Connect

Posts by Mauro

Hidden Rivets sewn very smooth and straight. Out corner pocket shot to show sewing Tailored belt loops with proper bar tacking . Not the rise or height of the loops. It's made this way so the fades are more prominent with time and you will get a raised 3-D look reinforced button with siding piping for looks. "F" stitch for "Farinelli" all thread is very mute so nothing stands out just a good solid jean Again, navy bar tack with a little nifty design. The...
I received shipping confirmation. A lot of the trousers shipped. I also put the deposit down for all the shoes. Here how this will play out. I have 9 sample shoes that I will pass out to the 9 people that emailed me that wanted to be shoe testers ( do not email it's closed now), but before they are passed out I am having a photographer take amazing shoots of the shoes so we can make a lookbook. Then I will ship out the shoes to the testers. I will then start pre-selling...
I love it when you post pics!UPDATE-I received an email today saying the wool pants were suppose to ship this week. I am skeptical but will remain hopeful. Once I receive and invoice then I know everything would have shipped. They are shipping in groups. Meaning each fabrication will be shipped once complete. So that means some people might receive their trousers before others. With this fucked up weather the people who bought the gray flannel will be thanking themselves.
The dye process is different than the dye processing of denim. Typically denim is rope dyed or hank dyed while the denim is in yarn form. The chino fabric is woven so it will be garment dyed. I think the chinos will be ready for dye in 10 to 15 days according to the factory. This means I will have all the dye info in about 10 days.I really think fading will be minimal on the indigo chinos.
The fabric is made in Italy. The mill is Albizzate. Here is there website so you can read up a little if you wish http://www.tessituradialbizzate.it/en/The fabric, I have selected is a PFD( Prepared for dye) 100% cotton twill. The weight is 375/385 grams. If you need more technical information please let me know in a email and I can give you very detailed fabric compositions. This is something I am sure no other designer would like to do. The fabric is 7.45 Euro per meter...
 Here is a pair of Paul/Justin with a hollywood waistband.Paul/Justin with loops.The predator is slimmer in the thigh, knee, and leg opening. When I start the pre-orders I will have a VERY detailed sizing chart. I have already posted it once but I can't seem to find it in my files. I am not really making anything incredibly fitted pants. It's just not Wolf vs Goat.The predator is a slim straight with a mild taper. It works for anyone who doesn't have large thighs. If you...
I will put up the size chart again. The style is basically the predator chino.
There was a mix up in communication with the scarves. I will have them next season for sure.Are you looking for a woven or knit scarf?According to linked in WvG is 5 years old. That's still new in the fashion world but to all the people that have supported me over the years "Thank you!!".Logo less was my initial thoughts, also. I think the flag inside the placket is a good move.Best,Mauro
It's a tee shirt. I would say fold it.
All cut and are being joined. My factory is taking a beating the average worker is in her 60's with 40 years plus sewing experience. One is out for shoulder surgery and another for some other old person ailment. That brings the sewing staff down to 4 people. We hope to have the shipped with in two weeks.Quick question-The polos are starting to be made. Where should the logo placement go unless you would prefer no visible logo.I am on the fence and so is Si-Jin my design...