or Connect

Posts by Mauro

I killed all the unicorns during my last sale. I have angel pubic hair only.
Dude, those weigh 2 lbs. If you want some thick ass buffalo check woolrich pants I can make those in a heart beat. The cool thing about some of my mills is that I can get 10 yards of fabric, no problem.That about 6 pair of pants.If you are looking for W.Bill and the like I can do that too I have all of their books but that shit is EXPENSIVE. We are talking $50.00 and up a meter.
I am a afraid to put a cost to these because of the outrage they might cause. The fabric is from " Botto Giuseppe" in Biella , Italy. It's pretty amazing fabric. MTO is $275.00 and production will be $235.00 for rewards members. Please note these are hand made.
First Trouser has arrived. 100% wool with a bounded mesh lining so no need for lined trousers. That means no ill twisting or shrinking like a lot of full and half lined trousers do. All the bells and whistles including- Scored waistband side straps ( functional) Hollywood waist or Continuous waistband in the back Side seam pockets. SEXY AS FUCK! Depending on interest I will do a production run which will drop the pants cost a lot if not MTO in this or any...
A breath of fresh air. One of my kick ass clients just sent me some chips and salsa that he makes! Thank you so much. You rock!
This is totally off base. A triple needle chain stitch is an easy stitch. It's much more difficult to do single needle work. What's a work shirt? A shirt you wear to work? It's no different from any other shirt.A chain stitch machine is one of the easier machine to use if not the easiest. It also cut down on the time to make the shirt.Being made with premium fabric and being made in Japan has a lot to do with the cost for sure. Is it made well? I am pretty sure it is but...
@ skeen 7908 at least you got #7 right. @callmerichard - this is for you so follow closely and then I will refund you for the rewards membership. Donegal Chambray $ 20.00 per yard total fabric consumption 2.3 yards = total $46 Shirt construction cost $35.00 Buttons - yes the shitty hand lathed buttons that are machined out but made by hand $2.00 Label . 35 cents Shipping at my end per shirt $5.00 Grand total $88.35 my cost Whole sale $ 175.00 Retail...
The rewards code is now working. I apologize. Anyone who ordered your order is valid and you will only be charged the rewards member price. I am sorry for the hiccup!
I think it's general awareness and the rewards program. I get a lot of people who say " I hear great things about the brand but is there anyway to get around the rewards program or can I try something on first. The latter I have no problem with. I don't see the big deal in buying something. If it works great if not send back for a full refund. I think that's worth the risk. I just feel like people who aren't rewards members are skeptical about joining and a lot had to do...
As much as I want to " dress up" I am a casual guy. Hell, I am wearing sweat knickers and a tee now. The casual wear isn't going anywhere. In fact it's being expanded. I feel I really need the business casual and more formal attire to shine because that's where the quality of the fabrics really shine and it's what the majority of working people wear Monday through Friday ( the audience I would like to attract.).I think I can strike a balance between the two lines and price...