or Connect

Posts by Mauro

Roll neck bamboo sorona tees arrived. Everyone who pre-ordered your tees ship Friday.
The sweater looks the exact same but it's cashwool produce by Zenga Buruffa . If you need MTO sweaters the price is different.
Sweaters close for pre-order on Aug.25th. I will launch everything but the Knit thermal" I am still waiting on sample. It will be beefier than last years but the same idea. It won't be whole garment. It will be full fashioned.I have pricing for 100% wool( just in case the cashmere ends up not being made or is just made to people who want it). The wool sweaters in the same styles had a big price drop and should fall into everyone's budget. I might just make "X" amount and...
U MAD.
Luckily, I speak Hungarian. My daughter and baby mama are Hungarian. If I were to use do a super high end shoe it with be made by a Vass or an Italian equivalent. You have to remember the factory that produces my sneakers knows a shit load of people. They are THE luxury sneaker maker in Italy. Let's put it this way they turned down making sneakers for Lanvin because of an exclusivity clause in their contract. They are the most sought after sneaker maker in Italy. Lanvin is...
Medium.I am going to make a video and post it soon.Mana, I use to ship to Singapore a lot. It takes 10 days or so.
You said it, not me.The sweat shirts and hoddies can be MTO and even MTM. There is an up charge for MTM but you will still pay less than some of the shitty ass sweat shirts on Mr.Porter and I am talking the lower priced stuff like this-http://www.mrporter.com/en-us/mens/hartford/cotton-jersey-sweatshirt/591646not the higher priced crap like this-http://www.mrporter.com/en-us/mens/givenchy/columbian-fit-printed-cotton-jersey-hoodie/588603The construction of the hoodie is...
MTO you can change the neck size, body length, and sleeve length.MTM - we use ALL of your body measurements.Neck , chest, waist , hips, shoulders, sleeve , body length. With MTM you can pick your cuffs, collar type, collar stance, and what ever else you may want I.e.Hand sewn armholes , hand sewn pick stitching , you can choose the construction level. You might want jacket sleeves or a one piece collar. Maybe you want your monogram or a third sleeve.MTO is minor changes...
Gray sweatshirt color Burgundy color Both colors are really nice is real life just like the over dyes. The same laundry that dyed the over dyes are dying the sweatshirt .
MADE TO ORDER IS THE SAME PRICE AS ANY OTHER REWARDS PRICING. It's not hard to understand. Let's take the over dyes. The rewards price is $74.00 if you want a MTO over dye it's ....$74.00I have been telling people for years to try MTO and MTM. I really think that most of my clients are just socially awkward. They don't ever want to call or come over and get measured. I think it could be a generation thing. I am GEN X and I like interacting with people in person and over...