or Connect

Posts by Mauro

Justin has it. You know I don't know how to use that thing.
Selvage chambray. I will use this fabric for chinos, pop overs, shirts, and shorts. I really like the plum and the green cast.
slate blue gray Olive Milky blue like 2 dip indigo jeans Navy Khaki Over view of all colors Sorry for the shitty pictures. It's all I can right now.
I will get you color swatches ASAP. I have a few basic colors like British Khaki, Olive Drab, and Navy. Then I have a few pop colors. I love the color of the Khaki.
Today's Blog post- http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/blogs/blog/13341021-button-tales I just don't understand people and the internet. Call me old fashioned. If you really want to find out your size ask for a try on. I have a hard believing that people don't have a general idea of what there size is. A try on is no expense to you. I do apologize for the cut and paste error. Again I can't believe that it was done incorrectly. I will let everyone know when the size chart goes up.
Yes they are being made now.Yes. I have a bunch of short sleeve shirts being made. A couple will drop next week. I have anchor fabric so let me know which color.
Today's blog post- http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/blogs/blog/13315149-the-problem-with-the-made-in-usa-label Ignore the size chart. Justin copied and pasted the wrong measurements, again. I am doing the measurements with him line by line so error will not happen.
Sleeve only. So not center back to shoulder seam to cuff. Just sleeve down to bottom of cuff.
Assuming the BD fits you well you could easily wear a AD XS. You might even like it better.
That's a HUGE typo and will be corrected tonight.Sorry for the code not working on 3 tees. Everyone will be refunded accordingly.Nothing has changed on the tees. So everyone should go with there button down size. I am a medium 5"11 185.If you are not sure about your size ask for a try on shirt. It's the best way to get the best fit and it's no cost to you. I am not sure why people ask the same questions when the best way to get results is to email or call me directly. A 5...