or Connect

Posts by Mauro

Shoot me an email, Mauro@wolfvsgoat.com . I have marled silver beanies for sure. We can bypass the system. I think the combo will compliment her hair beautifully.
Does your daughter enjoy darker colors or more girly colors? The cranberry combo could be really nice but I would think the marled silver would be your best option unless she doesn't wear light colors.If she enjoys darker colors charcoal and black are great options.
Ok,but a thicker heavier beanie costs more so don't be sicker shocked when you see a 6 ply beanie.
The gunpatch is a 7gg sweater on a moderate tension using whole garment technology. Whole garment technology means that the sweater is knitted seamlessly. This provides advantages in many ways and gives the wearer the ultimate in fit and construction. The gun patch is over 15 oz in weight. The yarn is called " Harmony". It is washed and treated at my factory in New jersey making sure it has the best possible hand for an extra long extra fine merino wool. The sweater was...
I am leaving for the post office. 98% of all the orders are shipped as soon as I drop them off. I have a couple people that asked to ship with their flannels and a couple internationals to do. Other than that we are pretty much caught up. I have a couple navy sheep and a gray sheep that belong to people so if you are looking for them please email me. Holds and Local pick ups. I have a bunch of "Local pick ups" just sitting around if you are waiting for an order to be...
First let me start by saying thank you for the support. Now let's get right into it. Being new to the brand do me a favor and email me directly. If you received a spread instead of a wide spread it was an error on our part. This happens from time to time.We offer multiple spread collars options. From the picture you bought a wide spread and not a standard spread. Email me and I will correct the issue. It's that simple.Thanks again for trying out the brand.My email is...
Exactly what I am going for.I think so too. A lot of mittens have been sold and I haven't put the beanies up yet. The mittens, beanies, and tees are great gifts.Nothing drives me crazier than chicks stealing my clothes. I want to throat punch them. I told my wife you touch my stuff and I will give you raccoon eyes, your call.
The thermals haven't sold out. Maybe certain sizes but the thermals are not sold out. The hype and pictures helped but better than that the hype was lived up to which is normally the case for all my knits.I think better branding will help me in the future. I made the minimum I was aloud to make.You bring up a good point. It confuses the shit out of me but it's a good point. I would think EVERYONE would want the best basics possible instead of the more interesting stuff...
There is no way in hell the white is see through. I will try one on tomorrow.Thanks for support, everyone.As always I will be totally honest. I have nearly 900 rewards members. That's not much at all. With that being said my sales are growing but are lower than anticipated. Just by doing percentages WvG sales should be about 20% to 25% higher than they are now.Everyone who posted makes solid points. A lot of my hard core customers are simply spent out. "Dark Destiny" made...
The model wearing the tee is 6"8 and 220 pounds lean. He is very athletic. He fits a large monkey arm BD and AD perfectly. I will not do the jacquard sweater. I still have tons of sweaters left so I doubt 50 people will buy the jacquard. My current clients want cheaper items like tee and thermals. From my sales reports the higher price items don't do well even on sale. Sorry, the jacquard sweater is sweet. I have 5 knits for next season and if they don't sell I will well...