or Connect

Posts by Mauro

100% wolf vs goat today Linen shorts Brown nicos Sea blue V-neck ( size large) WvG drawers not seen The v -neck has finished hems all away around. I took it straight out the bag . It's pretty perfect.
It's Friday and I personally just packed 145 tee-shirt orders. I would imagine by Monday or Tuesday most people should have their tees. Hopefully everyone likes them as much as I do.
Drink bleach
The Wool Guide Wool is one of nature’s best insulating fibers and has been used to make clothing for centuries. Not only is wool extremely good at holding in warmth, it also wicks moisture and dries faster than cotton. The most widely available types of wool come from sheep. However, sheep aren't the only animals that produce natural, warmth-enhancing fibers. Alpaca, angora rabbits and camels also produce luxurious, wool-like fibers that are used to make high-quality...
The Big bubbas are water resistant. Nico's are suede. You can treat the nico's. You don't have to do anything to the Bubba's.Just a little google search for mohair. I thought this was the best route so I didn't lose anyone with technical number talk.MohairThe Angora goat produces mohair wool, which is known for its silkiness and lustrous sheen. A very good insulator, mohair is also strong, durable, breathable and lightweight. Although it accepts dyes well, natural mohair...
The bubba's look good! Thank god for nice weather.@notwithit I agree with you. That's why I made the poll. Now I can focus on making solid clothes that won't be "Luxury" but if someone needs a truly luxurious item MTM is always an option. It doesn't get more baller than that.I have an incredible collection of factories in Italy and the States so I know the quality will be there and I think I can make the price right. I also have a couple other aces in my sleeve to help...
I am a large but in the tees. I wear a medium most of the time because I am sexy as fuck. I do need to start wearing "L's" . My wife doesn't like me showing off the bod so much now and days.
That would be a good guess. I literally opened up the sealed box that was shipped to me from my factory. I reached in and grabbed a tee. I took that particular tee out of it's plastic wrapper and unfolded it and then put it on to test the fit.http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/collections/tees/products/roll-neck-short-sleeve-teehttp://www.wolfvsgoat.com/collections/tees/products/v-neck-short-sleeve-teeThe colors by the models are pretty accurate except for sea blue which is just...
I opened up the tees. Who ever purchased sea blue and Dark Sienna will be pleasantly surprised. The colors are fantastic. The indigo and Charcoal are very nice but it's indigo and Charcoal, nice basics. The other two colors are hot diggity dog! I am not posting pics. I can never take a nice enough pic. Just enjoy when you receive them. I did try a medium on. The fit is very very nice. Just like last batch. The U.S. factory I use is doing a great job. PS- Olive green...
It all depends. You can most certainly drop us a line and we can pull some or you can wait until the go live on the website.