or Connect

Posts by Mauro

People still waiting on flannels from Italy, hit me up. There are only a few. Major disconnect with some orders and you will receive your shirts. I just want to be upfront. For the new fabrics ( old runs made in America) what you see is what you get. It's first come first serve. I will launch new groups for the next 8 months. Yup, 8 months. I have a shit load of fabric. I want to be clear. First, read the product subscription and the size charts. I have cancelled and...
PS- A new page has been added to the WvG website. It's for rewards members only and the first batch of fabric is up from my Ohio factory. A newsletter will be going out to explain Tuesday.
I really want to. Investor meeting Monday unless everyone is still snowed in.
I wore WvG through the blizzard as well. cashmere beanie ( forest green) Wool whole garment olive green turtle neck bamboo sorona long sleeve tee Bamboo sorona long johns sample pair of the a new sweat pant I am making. Unfortunately my coat is on it's way over from Italy so I had to wear another brand @itsfun give me a buzz and want to hear about the coat and vest so that I may improve on it this coming fall. From the pic the fit looks great!
[[SPOILER]] The remaining Watcher, Tracker, and snipers ship tomorrow for Italy, finally!I have stock in the sniper. Both blue and green camo. Just a couple pieces .
Has anyone trained at " Storm Mountain"?
You will love it. It came out spectacular.
I made a blog post , instagram, and twitter post.Scarves and sweaters are now online.
Yup. The shirts look amazing but that was expected.The scarves, sweaters, henleys, and ohio stuff are going up this coming week. I have most of the scarves loaded in the site. The sweaters and henleys will be next because they are actually in stock.The scarves will take no longer than two weeks to get here, even on Italian time. These scarves are works of beauty. I can't say enough about them. The long ass cashmere scarves are woven on vintage shuttle looms which are...
update. The shirts are in Alexandria, VA I should receive them today or tomorrow!