or Connect

Posts by Mauro

A big pig is dangerous not matter how big you are. Your friend is a beast! I am sure the dogs help so he can get in there.A 100 to 400 lb boar can gore you to death. I have seen boar kill dogs wearing armor. It's nuts.I respect the hell out of him.
The jackets are samples only. The possibilities are endless Like if you want this -
Here just as another teaser Just kicking around some ideas. The first jacket will have a nylon hood just like this .
I don't know if I could use a knife without a dog. A 100 pound plus boar can fuck you up in a very bad way.They are very mean and don't back down.My spear was to small and it took about 6 minutes before I killed the boar. It was bad. Without a bigger spear I wouldn't do it again.
If you are a solid 9.5 pass on them. Whole sizes only.The sizing of this shoe is tested I am 10. I wear a 10.Don't buy them if you are a half size. Save for the sweaters and ....Linen short sleeve HenleySilk scoop neck with split raw edged
I had a meeting with the first leather jacket maker. It was very interesting.
Looking good!
Thank you. I would love to see a pic or two of you in the "enzo" chino. Maybe you could post it on my Affiliate page. If they look like the jeans that's pretty damn good! I know everyone loves the fabric. I appreciate the support!