or Connect

Posts by Mauro

A few new items have been added to sale. eskimo shirt and black flannel with white dots plus a couple others.
I am going to bed. I am under the weather. We will start shipping out all orders tomorrow as long as USPS doesn't crash again.
All of the shirts are the right fabrics and the right collars. The mix up was when the photographer uploaded the pictures and my wife entered into the computer. It's no big deal. Nothing has changed but a number on the website.Fabric ONE is grey. There is only one grey fabricFabric 3 and 6 are the soft one and the only buttons downs which I have as 2 and 6.What is number 5 on the website is 4 in the pics above.3 and 5 on the pics are 2 and 4.It's really not a big deal and...
For all the small and mediums out there this run is for you. 3 of the 6 chambray's have a boat load of small's and mediums. This goes for the undies too. The majority of the new sale items are small and medium if people are interested.
Tomorrow when the newsletter drops the following items will go on sale on the sale page - Olive green gingham, Military green oxford, heavy weight flannel in navy with grren, yellow, orange plaid ,herringbone chambray, and some hedgehog corduroy shirts. The hedgehogs I am very very upset about because the factory said it was all cut and I went to visit and didn't see any twice. The third visit it was in my bin. Not cool.
I am not always posting pricing on the SF. I believe I did let everyone know. It's $50.00 retail and $25.00 rewards members.
We are working on the heavier weight tee now along with the henley's. I don't see them ready til the beginning of November. In the meantime the underwear and 6 different chambray's ($160.00/$80.00) will go live tomorrow. Rewards members will receive a newsletter.All next week I have a bunch of sale items dropping so people wanting shirts in the $65.00 to $75.00 dollar range will be happy.This week is the LAST week to submit pre-orders for the most current round of...
Here is the link to the poll. I will also send this out in a newsletter form later today. Rewards members WILL have priority not matter what. Thanks again for the support. On to the good stuff.... http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/pages/fabric-poll
Nope. I did a poll and no dudes use it.eat right and exercise
Get ready for Tuesday! Underwear are dropping. The model is 210lbs 6'6 and has 35.5 waist. He is wearing large. The underwear is size like pretty much all undies. So what ever size you are wearing now is what you will be in WvG.