or Connect

Posts by Mauro

Are you a lawyer or something? Dude if it keeps snowing like this I am going to flip the fuck out. I am thinking of coming into town if you want to grab lunch or something. Any other locals game? I am starting to get cabin fever.If anyone wants a break from all the the positive feedback another blog post has been added and it's a fun little read.http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/blogs/blog/12518457-pigment-dyes
Maybe Peter1 is saying something that hits home to majority on SF and that's a real problem. I am by no way knocking the brands but I am not like those brands. The construction techniques and fabrics are simply better. I don't mind be compared to Epaulet because Mike is a great guy and has a great business but the two brands are not similar. EG, on the other hand is my competition and Daiki tells a good story. We both have stockist and we both cater towards a fashionable...
I know some thought this one up but I am to last to scroll through. Would this be favorable to everyone? You could opt into the rewards program as normal or you could buy $200.00 worth of retail clothes. If you buy something for $200.00 or more you would get a membership. I have tons of great stuff at 200.00 and more and the customers I am catering towards already spend $200.00 on shirts, pants, and more. This could be an idea. Is there a down side?
If you ordered an AD shirt your order is delayed. I am emailing everyone that ordered AD to give them their options.A newsletter will not be going out due to poor picture quality. I am trying to ramp up the photos.Good feedback guys. I don't want to sound like I am sitting on tons of stock, I am not.i think the website shows that. I would in. A perfect world like about 20 more XL customers and 20 more XS customers and then I would be wiped out.I want to bring up my suit,...
Shipping is my number one expense outside of making samples. If I could help people get around shipping I would but my margins aren't there. I wholesale to rewards members and sometimes I don't even keystone products because they are that expensive. I will tell you this massdrop has contacted me and we will being doing something special together.I feel the reward member is special because when you buy into it you are assured quality. I don't think anyone to my knowledge...
That's a numbers game I offer more colors so I don't have to go in to deep in one particular color. The players you see SNS, jil Sanders, etc... Meet there minimums with their stockists and online shops combined so that they don't need to stretch themselves and can keep their story tight. I do feel I give to many color options at times but it's either more colors or more stock . I feel more colors is the lesser evil. I have around 650 members maybe 10 buy ALL the time....
Fashion is subjective and your reasons are valid. I can do a non raglan sleeve. I can do a set sleeve with whole garment. The reason I do whole garment opposed to full garment is because of quantity and the drape of the whole garment is technically better. I can't make the minimums for Full Fashioned knitting in the USA or I would use Full Fashion Knitting.There is a boat load of amazing ideas ( I think) I have for knits but knits are tricky and expensive. Even making 1...
You mother tucker! Have you tucked in any of your casual shirts lately? for the record I wouldn't tuck either but for the product shoot need supply killed it in my opinion. A sweater is my go to specially because I am stuck in a polar vortex.
Here just to prove I wear these almost everyday I snapped a photo while writing to you guys cause I know you all wanted a crotch shot. Yes that is my wife working on the newsletter that will drop tomorrow at 3 PM.
Fashion is subjective. I love the look. I wear the 2.0 almost everyday I love them. I wear with tees , oxfords, sweaters. I need better shoes. The pant is only as versatile as the wearer. You need to wear the pants not let the pants wear you. You aren't the most aggressive dresser from the looks I seen you in but I think you could wear them to the gym or durning the day eating, shopping, or just hanging out in or out of the house.The texture of the pants still aren't...