or Connect

Posts by Mauro

With an over dye I am not sure I can do that request but I will try.No. They didn't ship in time.UPS LOST A COUPLE OF MY BOXES AND I HAD TO FILE A CLAIM TODAY. I WILL MAKE MORE COLORS BUT AS OF NOW WE HAVE A LOT LEFT.I do have xs monkey arms in both Before dinner and after dinner. I will tart making more monkey arms , period.I will explain a lot in the next newsletter.Right now I need to rewards members to start referring and I need to start advertising. I made 426...
I gave you a great list of options to start with. Try those. If you want to come back and try WvG, please do. I will not however offer a fire sale or anything like that. The prices are what the prices are what the prices are.
That is correct. The sleeves are what the sleeves are. Unlike a special order that can adjusted the over dyes can't be.Nice meeting you. To bad you couldn't of stayed for a drink and burger night. Next time.
Yes, this is correct.
i have the measurements but the chinos are still in route so they won't be up today, sorry.PLEASE NOTE ON THE OVER DYES I AM A MEDIUM IN BOTH THE BD AND AD. I tried them on and I like'em!!
They will be up when the newsletter drops but here they are now-BEFORE DINNER -XS- 20.5 chest , 23, sleeve only , Shoulder 16.5 , Length 26Small 21.5 chest, 23 sleeve only. 17.25 shoulder, Length 26.5Medium 22.5 chest, 24.125 sleeve, 18 shoulder, length 28Large 23 chest, 24.75 sleeve, 18.5 shoulder, length 28.5XL 24.5 Chest, 25.25 sleeve, 18.5 shoulder, length 29XXL 25.75 , sleeve 25.50, shoulder 19.5 , length 29.50AFTER DINNERXS- 21.5 chest, 22.5 sleeve, 16.5 shoulder,...
A try on shirt is a shirt I mail to you free of charge so you can gauge what your size really is. I offer different level of shirts. The quality of each shirt is top notch in that category. I also make a hand sewn MTM if you want top of the line. If you want RTW we have options such as length and collar size free of charge.You have my email address. I also sell to B&M stores if you want to buy from them. For the record my customer is really good. I try my best to make...
Dude, if you are unsure of something don't purchase it. This goes for WvG or anything else. There might be a chance you like it but 9 out of 10 tens you probably will thank yourself. I live in DC and the summers here can be brutal wearing anything at all can be rough. If you want to look great, stay cool , and not worry about the heat go for the tencel blends or the tees. Later when the linen goods drop you might think about those as well. The rewards program is a life...
@Huntsman I have been shooting with this old guy about 80 named Joe. This guy kills me! He shoot two 24's and ran a game with a .410 on Sunday. I also shot some trap. Trap frustrates me more than the other clay sports for some reason. I just don't know why.
Today's blog post--> http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/blogs/blog/13957869-the-tee-spree-necklines