or Connect

Posts by Mauro

Please PM me the info. I don't read, write, or speak Korean. I will have Si-Jin do it for me on Friday.
Don't assume. You know the saying right?I will be in Italy at the end of the month. I will get in contact with all the top level factories. I will have better info then. I go back to Italy for the entire month of September. During that trip I will be attending a leather trade show. It's the top show. By then I will have a complete list of suppliers and factories. After I have all my ducks in a row we will get started. The good news it will all be legit.
I have a Korea assistant and her brother is in Korea now. I can't promise anything but if "One" person gives me the factory information I will have my assistant follow up she speaks and writes fluently. It might also help that we are in the business. On a side note. I will start making leather jackets in Italy. It will be of the highest quality that I can find. If the factory is up for MTM I will do it. There might be a 30% deposit. It depends on the terms I work out...
We are almost finished inventorying. The final round of sales will start Friday. We have updated a few items and some great sizes are in stock. Once the shoes arrive we kick into pre-order mode. If something isn't pre-order the quantities will be very low. Undies shorts sweaters updated shirts Those items will go on sale Friday. For all the ToJ people. I will start making leather jackets in Italy. It will be of the highest quality and you won't have to wait.
If you bought the jeans with the code "Denim" you already received your gift card.
Nico's leave Italy tomorrow. I will have them sometime late next week. I can't wait for everyone to receive their shoes. The next couple months I am getting a lot of press so I hope that translates into a more rewards members. Blazers go up Tuesday for rewards members.
Good call . Yes, before May 31st
If you bought jeans on or after May 31st you are in. It's that simple. This is a have fun and win some cool shit contest. We just have to be fair. At this rate we should have close if not more than 100 people. It's time to start wearing the shit out of some denimz .
The smartest thing you can do is take the time to learn your "actual waist size". I am floored by the amount of guys that don't know there pant measurements. It's easy. I have videos for you to watch so you don't even have to read anything. Follow the size charts. If you buy something in the future just take to time to measure. It's worth in the end. A lot of times you are wearing the wrong size anyway. Best, Mauro
As soon as we finish packing the rest of the orders and inventory is complete. Next Tuesday would be a very safe bet.