or Connect

Posts by Mauro

Some new grenadine ties. The ties will be here in a couple weeks tops.
Made in Italy with love. Knitwear in general is where WvG really shines. We have a couple hundred years collectively making knitwear.
Here are some new ties and pocket squares. Most are 5 fold but some are 7 fold. I didn't make any 9 or 11 for June. The WvG monogram is sewn by hand. The ties and pocket square are all hand sewn and rolled except for the self tipped ties. The tipping process is done with the help of a machine.
I have new body styles for Fall. I am really excited to release not only the new styles but the new fabrics. Denim geeks are about to be lifted to a different level.
We just got a couple more, lol. I like seeing all the instagram pics. Everyone is doing a great job so far. Pierce brought a friend over this weekend and he picked up some jeans. I don't know what Pierce is doing but he has some serious fading on the pockets already.
Here a couple pics taken by me with my iphone. The polo's will go the photographer this weekend. The polo's were made in Italy by one of my favorite factories. Here is a short video about the yarn used- The polo's. I have the labels loosely sewn on so that they can be easily removed.
My daughter has something similar same model different design.
I like this look a lot. Good luck.
Correct. Each season I have a theme. In that theme there are sub-themes. For example animals and plants are on deck. Here are a few pictures of the prints being offered.