or Connect

Posts by Mauro

Here is a little peak of spring. Fabrics from David and John Anderson and Monti. White linen popover Jacquard dress shirt for people who can have fun at work or wherever . Washed indigo linen. I have a whole series on washed fabrics.
I will be home Tuesday. I am trying to get everything together to shoot a candid video. No editing and stuff like that. It will be long so watch it when you have 10min plus. It will be packed with a lot of information.
That's nice. A couple strays but zeroing in a rifle it's to be expected.Did you fire it with just irons first?
There are a shit load of over dyes left. I am sure there will be a lot of questions that's why I took down the presale. Fear not if you listen and read you will get your hands on some good shit. I want to make a huge video so all the rewards members can be caught up to speed. At least all the rewards members that open the emails. According to shipping the shirts will be in the states Monday. The bubbas ( navy and black ) arrive sometime this week. I get back to the states...
I can confirm the red is popular in Italy for fact .
Teaser pic of part of Spring'16
That's the spirit!!!The shorts are spring'16
The wash manipulation is fantastic. The colors are amazing in real life but the fabric feels so much better than the previous runs, even though it's the same fabric .