or Connect

Posts by Mauro

Yes but it was never shipped. I will keep everyone updated on that.There is no way in hell. I might not of added quantities like an idiot.and like a moron I didn't add quantities. It's up and ready now.
Yes. I personally measured him. He is a large is everything I have made since using him. You can shoot me an email and give me your measurements and we can see what size you are.I understand. The prices are what they are. There are a lot of other great designers out there and you might be able to find something that suits your needs with them. With soaring pay rate hikes and shipping it's hard to keep prices down. WvG is a luxury brand and we use the best possible fabrics...
Maybe....Blog post and newsletter dropping at 3pm.Model is 6'4 220lbs with a 42 chest. He is wearing a size large.
Here is the back which I think is cool
Here is the long sleeve wavy shirt just so you can see long and shot sleeve. You can also see the 2 color ways. Model is 6'4 weighing 220. He has a 42 chest and is wearing a size large After Dinner ( regular) Shirt with monkey arms ( extra long sleeves)
Sizes are the same. Only the last batch of over dyes and oxfords made from the same factory was ever off. The Ohio factory has never had a sizing issue and that's who is making the wavy shirts. I would size like you always do. There will be a size chart because I am getting a lot of new people looking at the brand.Her name is Si-Jin.
I don't have the exact weight but I would guess around 150/160 grams. It's a summer shirt. It's has a loose weave. If you are one of the those guys that needs an opaque shirt it's not for you.
ooopss fucked that up. The Henley's , wavy stripes, and a few other shirts will drop Tuesday. Be on the look out of the red, black, and white check. Great priced shirt and will love wonderful with or without a tie.
LAST PICTURE FOR TODAY. I think the print says it all. Printed cotton gauze made in Japan. The model is 6'4 weighing 220lbs , 42 chest wearing a size large after dinner with Monkey arms( regular fit extra length in sleeve).
Cotton tencel oxford. The shirt is not cheap but the fabric is fucking amazing. It really feels great on. The color is superb. The model is 6'4 weighing 220lbs , 42 chest wearing a size large after dinner with Monkey arms( regular fit extra length in sleeve).