or Connect

Posts by Mauro

Wolf vs Goat is having a FINALE sale on a lot of items. The sale starts around 4pm today. No code needed for sale items.
We are having a big sale starting tomorrow around 4pm est. All non-sale items can be purchased with the code "Knot" if you aren't a rewards member.
What a wonderful weekend to shoot clays.
I will make sure I have some 3.25" tie and some 3.5" ties in the next drop.
Hi. Thank you for the support. I am happy you are happy.The tie program is pretty straight forward. You may pick a fabric of your choosing or a fabric I have designed. If we can swing it and you want to design a fabric we can do that too. If you are a rewards member the mark up is "zero". It's the same as any other tie.You may pick your fabric, your length, your width, and your desired fold. I make up to an American 11 fold. The 11 fold has no inter lining. I make a 9 fold...
Here are some links to the pocket squares. I am sure everyone is familiar with David and John Anderson fabric. The linen that isn't not D&J Anderson was made on old wooden shuttle looms with an amazing Linen count rivaling D&J Anderson if not exceeding their standards which is a lot!...
Good to know. The more I lurk and ask questions the better.
Looks like the CM side got hit with the spam doctor, hard. I have been receiving a lot of great feedback, thank you. Quick questions what is the preferred tie width on the CM side? I have a bespoke tie program so I can make practically anything but as a rule of thumb is 3.25 better than 3 or is 3.5 the go to? Best, Mauro
Pocket square are on their way from Italy, as we speak. The technical info on the fabric is as follows.The cotton is made by David and John Anderson and is a cotton twill 200's 2 ply / 200's 2ply. The linen is also made by D&J Anderson and is incredible. The measuring system for linen is different but for those who do know the measuring process it's warp is 38/1 and the weft is 46/1. If you would like any other technical information I would be happy to give it to you.As...
Some new grenadine ties. The ties will be here in a couple weeks tops.