or Connect

Posts by Mauro

[IMG]http://www.styleforum.net/content/type/6 1/id/1510994/width/200/height/400[/IMG]
If the thermals, gun patch , and v-neck blows out I will make the jacquard in 2 color ways 25 units each. The V-Neck is pretty substantial and so is the thermal. The gun patch is the thinnest but can be easily layered or worn alone and you will be fine.
Some of the trousers and the two Holiday Flannels. The snowflake is perfect for winter!
V-necks these sweaters are heavy. I wouldn't sleep on these. It's a beyond solid basic.
Up close look at greatness
Gun patch
Wool thermals
The jacquard wasn't made. It might be a post Holiday sweater depending on how the others sell. I think sales will be strong all of the sweaters are really nice. Extreme quality is what Shima and I say.I have good new on RTW pants. The chino and jeans are being made in Italy. I am making 300 pair of jeans but they are broken down into inseams.100 pair of 31 inseam100 pair of 33 inseam100 pair of 36 inseamThis keep alterations down for the majority of people.I am making 3...
ALL the sweaters arrived today! I am very excited to share them with everyone. I take pics tomorrow!
Flannels are in production. It appears that they will ship to me next week but I don't count on it. The factory is backed up.