or Connect

Posts by Mauro

My daughter and I went on a little walk and had a photoshoot. The sniper and tracker can't be beat as far as I am concerned. It was 32 degrees Fahrenheit out and it was to warm for the tracker. I ended up changing into the sniper and it was very comfortable. Before the walk --- Change to walk -
I don't use dogs when using a spear. Using the right spear is a must. A knife ( which I haven't done, yet) might need a few dogs in the beginning. Using primitive weapons is a different skill set and strategy. If your plan and back up plan is good, you won't need dogs. You just can't fall down. The pigs will gore you. They are mean and dangerous.I love hunting, but I am not a master hunter, nor am I an ammunition expert, but this my 2 cents. The .308 cartridge is great. I...
The texture is neat. It's an open weave. Monti, the creators of the fabric are really pushing it. It's a summer shirt for sure.The first shirt is not a pique in the traditional sense. Think of it more like a grenadine tie. It's 100% cotton that we have treated to give it a specific look. When I find my swatch card I will show your what the fabric looks like before wash. It's totally different. Not just in look but in feel.The stormy blue gray is a a treated linen that went...
Here are the colors I would like to do for the solids- I would like to add some kind of red and have some rewards members vote or post some colors that they would like to see made.
Here are some ideas for the ombré poplin and oxfords. I also thought it would be cool to make some tees this way.
I would also like to say after watch the video that @suited posted , I would NEVER take a class or be associated with Mr. Yeager. There are a lot of highly qualified firearm instructors and "preppers" that would be better suited for me and won't go off half cocked for something that simply will never happen. My wife works for the department of legislative affairs. Every time some whack job introduces a bill that involves firearms she let's me know. You wouldn't believe...
Ombre or color blocking? Two different things. I really want to do some Ombre in those colors.Color blocking to involves more than two colors. Yes, it can be two colors but I would think an Ombre would be more attractive. Shot me an email with a picture so we are on the same page.I have traditional Blue coming out. I also have white and blue with fish ( jacquard ) and anchor ( jacquard). The prints are very very subtle. Great weight, nice cloth. I also will having white...
I have seen maybe one or two of the dudes videos. I had no idea he instructed firearm classes of any kind. That being said One of the first rules of fire arm safety is " always assume a firearm is loaded" another is always stay behind the barrel and never point a gun at something you don't plan on shooting.One simple slip and a person can die. That would be a blow to responsible gun owners everywhere. A little commonsense goes along way. That's just me.On a brighter note...
Great news. All outerwear is in my hands. I really wish I had it for the blizzard. The sniper is pretty fucking great. I made a few extra. The scarves left Italy as well. The made in the USA shirts have been submitted. More will go up in the next couple days and this will happen every week. I am getting ready to make over dye oxfords and over dye poplin for Spring. Any color suggestions?
That's a crazy picture. The photographer is not firing on all cylinders. I can't believe someone would allow that on a hot range.