or Connect

Posts by Mauro

I don't have any formal shots but those shots will be posted before the sale. Please note I am a sexy mother fucker so you probably won't look as good as I do in the beanies but I suggest giving it a whirl. The pink, cream, and lavender are great for men and women. I can promise you if you buy a beanie and don't buy one for your partner it will be usurped. You have been warned. Treat the beanies like your tees DO NOT SHARE. Any others members that want to post their...
Yes. I have a charcoal cashmere beanie. A couple different wool options and a marled black and charcoal.
Any particular way you would like the beanies being worn?
The beanies are one size fits most. I sold a couple hundred last season without and problems. I will happily give measurements but it all depends on how you wear the beanie.Popcorn- 10 inches from top to bottom , 9 inches flat from the widest part , 8.25 inches with rib folded , Rib by itself 3 inchesBasket weave - 11 inches total length , rib 3.75 inches, flat width at widest point 8 inches, folded length 8.5 inches, folded rib width 8.5 inches2x2 rib - 9.5 inches, no rib...
Above is all the colors and prices for the cashmere beanies the wool items are being finished now. The popcorn and basket weave use 3 ends twisted. The 2x2 is standard because it's really dense. We wanted to make sure your head stayed warm not nuclear thermal. All the cashmere is from Italy from one of the finest mills . Watch the home page video on the WvG website to get your answers. The beanies will come tag less . Nothing bugs me more than a wonderfully soft hat and a...