or Connect

Posts by Mauro

Cotto with 2% poly. I am wearing this shirt now. It's incredibly light and airy. I love love love it. Cotton Linen slub. Natural cotton and linen with black slub creates a great texture and gives the shit depth. Cotton Tencel. For all the tencel fans out there. This is your go to shirt. It's a comes in AD and BD pop overs. I think this is the best pop over yet from WvG. 100% natural colored French Linen. Again this is a pop over that many people requested. New...
I don't want to give an exact date because I don't want to be flamed but I am trying to get everything photographed and up in the next couple weeks. Then when that newsletter goes out the following should be another newsletter with the tees.ALL UNDERWEAR TESTERS IF YOU HAVEN'T REPORTED BACK TO ME YET PLEASE DO SO. As of now the underwear tests have all been really positive. One tester liked them over his "me undies" which I think is a good start.
All the shirts releasing except a couple tencel blends will be pop overs in both AD and BD. I will be posting pics all weekend of the new items including the new over dye colors.Amunzen is a weave or make up. The Amunzen process can be made out of all different yarns. The yarn, I choose was a 100% cotton yarn dye, it was made in Japan. It's a very complicated make up but basically there are twisted and false yarns being woven together to make a particular cloth. This...
Today's blog post-http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/blogs/blog/14937381-from-the-cloud-to-the-curb-part-ivI am back. Shoot me an email or call me 703.582.5966
Linen railroad popover Blue Amunzen. This is a bad ass fabric and will work well through winter. I will be posting several more pics I have a lot of stuff including 4 sweaters at the photographer now. I pumped about the fabrics for the new shirts. I really think I nailed summer into transition. I also receive 3 new colors of the garment dyed oxfords!
Here is the sample of the whole garment wool thermal. I am really excited about this garment. I will be dropping the center neck an inch or inch and a half. There will be a couple other changes very small other than that this is a fall/ winter staple. It will come in a few colors.
Today's Blog post which is very interesting , to me at least. It's part of a series but my wife doesn't have all my passwords so she couldn't update everything. http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/blogs/blog/14924005-from-the-cloud-to-the-curb-part-iii
It's very slubby so yes it's textured. I hope very jumps on the wool thermal shirts. It's a true waffle not like the popcorn stitch on the sweaters.It's fitted so you can wear it alone or layer. I pray for a cold winter and brisk fall.
Pop overs have started to arrive to my place according to my wife. This week and early next all the pop over and new shirts Should arrive. Then we will take nice pictures and put them out in a newsletter. I have no idea what the weather in the states Is but the weather sucks here! The tees will ship for sure from Cali to me the first week of August. That's the update. The fall sweater bodies are being shot now so we can decide what I will put into production and want...