or Connect

Posts by Mauro

The skivvies are graded like regular underwear. No special grading. You would wear your normal fruit of the looms , calvin kleins, or whatever .Below is a rough idea. I have sold hundreds of pairs. I am sure people can chime in besides saying they are comfortable.XS27-29Small29-31Med32-34Large34-36XL38-40I will get a size chart up.
I added the White boxer briefs to the sale page. I don't know why all the colored drawers sold and not white. Maybe you guys shart a lot? Regardless the skivvies are on sale .
Just for an idea. Double dots
Mistake. We printed out labels. You got an confirmation which shouldn't of happened.If you have bizarre ass feet. Fear not I spoke with my shoe factory. As you know we are partnering up. This is a great thing for me. However it is good for you guys as well because that means MTM sneakers.Who loves you.
UPDATE!! There is stock in the animal prints. Si-Jin submitted the orders and added a little stock in the Elephants, Foxes, and Pigs! The sale code for non-rewards members is "KICKS".
I wouldn't go that far. I am hoping the testers will pull through. I think a lot are picture shy or don't maybe don't have people willing to take pics of them. Ultimately it's my fault for not making for not giving the proper guidance.I know with 150% certainty the shoe is made incredibly well. It goes beyond most sneakers in the luxury category. What I was concerned with was the fit. Now I know from the feedback the fit is on point.Online shoe buying is hard. That's why I...
Shoe testers could PLEASE take some action shots of you in the shoes? I mean really nice ones. I have a couple online mags that want product shots as well as action shots ( standing still is fine too). Anything to show off the shoe. I would really appreciate it. Best, Mauro PS- LOTS of shipping going on today. Wavy shirts are closed! Some stock shirts will be made for those who were on the fence.
Your favorite barn yard friends and stuff are shipping to rewards members tomorrow. When I wake up tomorrow I am ending the wavy shirt pre-order. Now is your chance.
I will be curious as well. I think they will appreciate the handwork and fabric. I think they could be receptive to the Paul pant and the predator. No way will they get on board with the Enzo.The construction and fabric can't be disputed at there respective price points and with the rewards program or if they sign up for the newsletter it's a no brainer.I mean how many of them can snag an 11 fold tie for what I will offer it at? They won't have to wait for sales. They can...
Egyptian cotton polo order submitted. I want to see if I can do a sea island cotton polo as well. The sea island is crazy expensive but it is without a doubt the best. Cotton tees have been submitted. I would also like to do a small run of sea island cotton tees. The fabric is to nice not to try.