or Connect

Posts by Mauro

There is one medium AD left and I want it but I feel guilty so I am giving it a week.
Hey guys. Please let the redditors that signed up know we will be emailing them to get their proper sizes. A lot of people are so use to "Vanity sizing" that they ordered the wrong size and I don't want them feeling bad when they can't fit into the jeans. We got a nice group and people are still joining. I really hope we hit the 100 contestant mark by the end of the month. I will have "notwithit" or "Gina" re-post the rules every few pages. This way there is no...
Nico's arrive first week of June. Big Bubbas end of June.I have some 11 fold ties in stock. We made an inventory error. So for all you tie lovers......
Yes, the shirts have gussets.Yes. We have the new oxfords, wavy shirts, and dress shirts in stock. We just need to get the photos up.Polo's and cotton tees are getting ready to ship tomorrow to me.Blazers will be towards the end of the month for the gray and blue.The pre-order blazer and pants will go up asap. We need good photos. Finding a loyal photographer is a very hard thing to do.
I have actually issued five $50.00 gift cards at this point. Not that I wanted to but I over looked the amount a few times. Oh well, congrats and good luck to those that received them. I am pretty sure we can hit the 100 mark at the pace we are going. Best, Mauro
The amount of participants is pretty solid. We are close to 50 with a month left to enter. Here is what I propose- If we hit 100 people. The grand prize will be a $500.00 gift card and $500.00 in cash money for the grand prize winner. I know the gift cards and other prizes are great but sometimes just having cash in your pocket is nice. Weekend warriors you will get cash too. I just need to figure out how much. Anyone who forgot to write "weekend warrior" let Gina...
You wanted it! It was good to see you.UPDATE -We are very close to reaching the 50 participant mark. If we hit 100 people. The grand prize will be a $500.00 gift card and $500.00 in cash money for the grand prize winner. I know the gift cards and other prizes are great but sometimes just having cash in your pocket is nice.
We will do our best to get you into the best jean.FYI-Weekend warriors. Pierce just left my house and he's ready to win it. He even wore the jeans out.Best,Mauro
This is true. I even had a package sent to Russia and the label was all questions marks but it still got to him. Sometimes it just shows up. I am more than happy to send you out some new items. I just want to make sure your post office is squared away.If it's marked on tracking delivered it was delivered. Where I don't know but we will help to the best of our abilities. Let's move this conversation private and make sure we get you your stuff.
This is true. However as we speak I have a proto being made that will cure your problem.The contest is off to a great start. On Monday we will have a total for you. We will also contact every person who purchased jeans to make they chose the correct size. Everyone who has picked up a new pair of jeans has received a gift card and one lucky dude received a $50.00 gift card. The odds of winning something in this contest is in your favor!Enjoy the weekend !Best,Mauro