or Connect

Posts by Mauro

It's the little things. Trims for the dress shirts.
Burgundy is my go to color. It's a WvG staple.I like the right shade of brown but more often than not guys wear to much brown together and end up looking like a turd.Mike and his staff have an amazing ability to push and sell particular items. It's a very admirable thing. it wouldn't surprise me that those colors were strong for him.I tend to always stick with a couple basics and then a couple pop colors.I will start the pre order process soon.I don't know what yarns...
Being made.Sock machine for thick ass winter socks!Nik,Charcoal, navy, wine, black are all options. Ironically black is my worst color for sweaters.
It's just a proto and it's not finished. So much for sneak peeks.All the patterned knits will also be available in at least one solid color.The pocket placement was for functionality as well as design. This particularl body will be 100% cashmere. If the pockets were higher it would make the pockets non functional in my opinion. I tend to look at the future. Will the garment still look good 4 to 6 years from now? Will I be able to put stuff in my pockets and still have the...
With this new thread I really want to stay on topic but after reading the ToJ thread and seeing the MA-1 jacket I really felt bad for the guy who posted his pic. It's just bad. I would really like to see construction pics. It's a real shame about ToJ but at this point it's nothing but criminal.
I have several sweaters for fall locked down. A couple are 100% cashmere. I have decided on Loro Piana and Cariaggi. The rest are wool. We have some super chunky sweater and some regular gauge. Here is something to geek over its still in proto mode. I am adding a breast pocket and either hidden buttons or magnetic closures.
I had the same problem now I just wear them with a linen shirt or a twill shirt. Linen for lazy days and twill for work.The oxfords are an 80/2 Egyptian cotton, I believe. I am not by a tech sheet. What does this mean? It means it is a " dressier " shirt. The sheen is a finishing process. The 80/2 is self explanatory but what might not be understood is Oxford ( shirting or canvas) if a very very basic weave and comes in a shitload of weights and thread counts. The oxfords...
I know most that post here don't really care for short sleeve shirts but I think for Spring summer short sleeves are essential. Short sleeves also give you the chance to wear a light jacket if need be 😊Monday, a tie code will go public. I believe all the 11 fold are claimed. We still have 9 and 5 left. I am itching to go over to the MC side to protmote the ties but it's not time yet.I had a late dinner last night with some friends and I wanted you to get an idea of who is...
Sorry Gents, The ties are as follows- 59" length and 3.25 width!
The blue rib is what the polo Looks like. I am telling you now the blue and pink are pure sex. The two stripes are in slim fit ( before dinner) only .