or Connect

Posts by Mauro

Last thing from me today. The Navy popcorn stitch crews are now up on the sale site.
Fabric 4 with club collar and pearl buttons Fabric 6 button down Please note 2 and 6 are in my opinion very soft that's why the shirts are button downs. Fabric 4 has a nice weight and hand with a deeper rich blue. Fabric one is gray and is stiffer than the rest of the fabrics. Fabrics 3 and 5 will arrive sometime today and I will shoot those when the shirts arrive. All the shirts will be $80.00 with rewards program and are standard long sleeve before dinner...
Fabric one with smoked pearl buttons Fabric 2 button down
The chambrays arrived yesterday. I will take a few pics and post them before I ship the sample pieces to the model.
Wow. I just caught up. I will throw in my two cents. Gun safety is king. If you don't understand gun safety or how your firearm works you shouldn't be carrying nor should you be allowed to shoot without supervision. Once you have met the criteria required then you should be able to do whatever you want because you should understand what's right and what's wrong. I think Hayward meant well but just came off like a twat. Pio isn't stupid. I don't think Pio would carry...
We are trying very hard to get a newsletter out. We have 6 shirts ready 6 on deck plus underwear. I will keep everyone posted. It is ok if the testers post their reviews. I know one tester wanted to order 12 pair on Monday when I fitted him for a suit in NYC. Look like the spammers are cleaning house today there a lot of shit to delete on the front page.
I also want to say if you chose "local pick up" we didn't ship your order. We emailed you and asked to pay for shipping. This is a HUGE problem. About 50 % to 60% of people choose local pickup. I lost about $6,000.00 picking up shipping for people last year. I just can't do it anymore. We have changed shipping so everyone has to pay. If you want to stop by and pick up your stuff, great. We will happily refund you for shipping. This applies for anything bought on the...
All order but the two car coats have shipped. I am waiting on special boxes for those. International orders have been delayed but everything is out. Hold tight you will get everything you ordered.
New sale items have posted!
The shirts are in cutting. I will have a better idea of a delivery date on Monday. When the shirts ship to me I will charge the 24 people who bought into the order. This is the system I will use for ALL items that aren't stock.A non- stock item would be tees, undies, and other cut sew knits that I have to make multiple hundreds of.