or Connect

Posts by Mauro

If you ordered tees and beanies together those will ship all at once. If you want to have them shipped separately, email me and I will invoice you for shipping.
@goodtwillhuntin dude, the chest are neck sizes are in inches for all me shirts. I am a 42 inch chest with a 16.5 neck. Like, I said in the post you need to give yourself breathing room. My neck is really 16 inches but since I don't want to choke myself to death I wear a perfect 16.5. This is normal. That's why I told people to find their finished measurements. A flat lay is the best way to measure. Don't make it more confusing than it needs to be. @pyschodealer the...
I am writing a blog post today about sizing to help the majority of people understand sizing. I know understand why my Italian shirts don't sell as well as my made in the USA shirts. It's not the price and it's certainly not the construction NO brand or factory in the U.S. can even come close to making a shirt as nice as my made in Italy. It's pretty much impossible. It's all about understanding sizing. If you are a man who appreciates his appearance do yourself a favor...
Email me at wvg@wolfvsgoat.com. I will get you a pair out Monday. Looking good.
@orfane you are locking this shit down!
Damn, Krish. Nice haul. Let's bust some clays when the weather breaks. It would be really fun to do a SF shoot. It could be sporting clays, tactical, IDPA, USPSA. I doubt it will ever happen. The closet things are my pig roasts , right Krish. Has anyone be entering the winter 3 gun nation tourney's? I missed Richmond of Valentines weekend. Damn you cupid! Damn you to hell. streettrash- hostile fire? Please say you are/were in the military, if not you just sound bad.
Scarves are shipping out today. You will thoroughly enjoy them. Real craftsmanship at it's finest.
working on those now.
I am into swords . I wish there was a club near me that trained in the short sword, broad sword, bastard sword , etc.... It's something I always wanted to try.I completely agree that an animal deserves a quick clean death. I do my best to do that. A spear can do the trick, too. Like I said ,I am no master hunter tracker but I keep getting better and better.The thing I like about the primitive weapons is the actual hunt itself. I feel like the boar or whatever animal I am...
sorry, he uses the .44 magnum razorback XT . 225gr @ 1300 fpsHere is a link -http://www.winchester.com/Products/handgun-ammunition/Advanced/Razor-Boar-XT-handgun/Pages/S44MWB.aspxPS- He drops pigs and he is not a great shot, haha