or Connect

Posts by Mauro

Hi Just a quick FYI. I am in PA and will be here til Weds, My mom is having heart surgery so I won't be able to yap with you like normal. I am also going to one of my shirt factory's. I will be bringing back some cool stuff for pre-order. You guys and many new people crushed my sale selection. I still have some good stuff left. I know most will be more than happy with their purchases. Thank you for the support and allowing me to cash flow until I get this pre-order system...
Today's blog post http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/blogs/blog/15266197-kids-these-days-part-ii What do you think ?
Pants are really 35 or 36 inch inseam. Tomorrow is the last edition to the sale and if people don't jump on these I give up.
Yes and No. Most stuff I am losing a lot of money on but I would rather lose some money now and gain it later, than sit on older stock or items people aren't familiar with and not sell anything at all.Just an FYI- the trousers to make without fabric just to make start at $72.00 and go up from there but you get what you pay for. In a couple weeks the new Bloodline trousers are releasing and they will be Pre-order and MTM only.
The colors aren't even close unless you were Stevie Wonder.
REWARDS MEMBERS YOUR CODE WON'T WORK. The sale page is a fixed price , last call, final price. I am sorry.
The " Sale" page is up on the WvG website. It's FINAL sale but if you are lucky you will find your size.
Correct.Mauro@wolfvsgoat.comYes, a few people have cancelled already. I know for a fact a couple more will cancel and then they will try to reorder and get pissed when I tell them they can't. It happens all the time.
Nah, there will be a few to drop out.Remember the Donegal Chambray I was talking about it finally here! I have several cool fabric including the sheep , cows, and ducks coming out not this Tuesday but the next at the latest.The ducks aren't like the sheep and cows . The ducks are a jacquard and the fabric is a 120's 2 ply from Italy. Anyway I have a shit load coming out with fabric in hand unlike the blue amunzen which I thought was in stock. It's a damn balancing act...
As a matter of fact here you go! I love it!