or Connect

Posts by Mauro

http://www.noveske.com/collections/barrels you are welcome. I have one and love it.
That's not what your mom said.
@JohnGalt sell me your HK. Look at the STI EAGLE. Double stack, bruh.
@JohnGalt, you never shoot not to mention you have a HK that will do just fine.Shot my first 3 gun match today. I knew I would be hooked because I have been shooting USPSA and Steel matches. My take. I love shotguns and wish I could find more tactical shotgun matches. I am really considering getting another shotgun so I can shoot open class.My rifle and pistol still need help, for me to be really competitive.
I hope to see some good wear for the winter months.
You are choosing the wrong denim. It's not entirely your fault. 98% is the brands you are looking at. There are some very cool denims with different weights and textures that most of your "go to" brands won't even look at.As I have been saying for many years "selvage" killed the denim world.
Just because movement on the threads is slow doesn't mean sale are dipping or people are not interested in Raw denim. If you really wanted to know about raw denim I'd ask Jay ( Blue Owl) or Kiya ( Selfedge). I bet that their sales are still strong. SF is a fickle beast. I know first hand.
Breaking in denim has been happening since denim was created and it's still going strong. I would consider this a very strong run. Just because it's not mainstream doesn't mean it's dead.
Guys, The pics need to be clearer and nicer. Some pics are so dark. We couldn't make anything out. These jeans are going to be hard to fade. Keep at it. Good luck. Best, Mauro
How the fuck did you get those fads so quickly. The other peeps better step up their game.@echo11 nice photo!