or Connect

Posts by Mauro

I also owe someone a test pair of jeans and we have already talked who ever it is please email me.
I need a couple locals to swing by to help test some shirts. Who is game?
AUG.1st is the 3 month mark please submit your pics fades or no fades
100% cashmere (carraggi) the cardigan is available in solid and knitted print. However the knitted print will be with navy in navy so it's very subtle but still interesting. Lorenzo "the model" is 6'2 and has a 40 chest the sweater is a little big on him. He is a medium. The sweater is large. It fits 41 and 42 chest amazingly.
Back shot of the cashmere wool sweater jacket.
I will have several sublime fabrics to choose from.
Please post your 3 month pics @notwithit please follow up with everyone so we can give away some cool ass prizes
I am have been offered a good deal on an STI "Eagle". Do any of you guys shoot an STI pistol? Thoughts?
I will have 120's to 160's wool trousers. They will be a lot lighter than the ones you own now. I am seriously think of making some bomb as cotton trousers that look like wool but aren't. A touch pricey for the fabric but the overall effect and feel,
Over dyes cleared customs. My samples finally cleared customs in Italy. Good stuff happening next week! Get ready for sweaters!