or Connect

Posts by hip_priest

Quote: Originally Posted by stickonatree i think i have at least 3 I would be pleased to sell you some of mine if you need more.
Quote: Originally Posted by gazman70k Remember that you can wear each pair of underwear four times without washing: 1) Forwards 2) Backwards 3) Inside out forwards 4) Inside out backwards Adapted from John Safran. Excellent tip - thanks for sharing. I will be able to sell off some my underwear now. Ebay, here I come...
Quote: Originally Posted by Shikar Oh, you are talking about the best designer, wish you had clarified earlier..... the best designer..........thats Edmorel. Nicely put. It's almost as if the words came out of the mouth of Edmorel Himself.
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel the one with the open weave tie. There was someone wearing a tie?? I was too preoccupied to notice.
Quote: Originally Posted by Macallan9 Hombre? No thanks. Edmorel please.
Quote: Originally Posted by Despos You mean besides Edmorel? There is nobody besides edmorel.
edmorel is the best.
Quote: Originally Posted by OxxfordSJLINY All of the prices above (all of which are exclusive of the following: the 20% value added tax for all of Europe in and outside of the United Kingdom and far too many other miscellaneous costs to mention) are with the most up to date exchange rates between the Euro and Great British Pound, Euro and United States Cent and Dollar and Great British Pound and United States Cent and Dollar. Are you sure about...
Quote: Originally Posted by Riverwest Please forward any knowledge of a site which contains the Berluti label...very interested in any known activity to procure. You could always try www.berluti.com
Quote: Originally Posted by Montesquieu Berluti Deux Jours I really like the Duex Jours and Trois Jours - they are wonderful to use, strong and age very well.