or Connect

Posts by mrmax

Thanks. Have done that.
Thanks zola i checked but no size. Need a 32.
So of course I slept on these 1705. Perfect weight for humidiheat here in HKG. BIG is sold out, any ideas where I can pick these up at this late stage? (edit: Or suggest similar weighted better options?)
MB collection is at retail in HK already. Checked out the Flagship today and picked up a few (6? 8?) for S&G. HK$149 (around $19).
Gents I have a large lot of Scabal Toison D'or at very keen pricing. PM for the stock list and to be added to the regular mailing list. (Dormeuil, Scabal, H&S etc) One example (25m available at the moment) Fabric : 751545 Dark Grey Bunch : Toison d'or (C1981) Composition : 100% Wool Scabal Weave : Hopsack Design : Glen check Weight : 260 G Width : 150 CM Wool specifics : SUPER 150'S Fabric available Weight category : medium (260-320gr) Seasonality : Four Seasons Cloth...
Ascot Chang and others can make this. AC refers to this as a spread club collar.
Thanks I'll try and get some pictures together. I have 25 or so lengths of various Dormeuil at heavily discounted prices rapidly disappearing.
I have a length of original Tonik in medium navy available. PM me if interested.
Heres a happy medium. A few years ago I replaced black plastic Anchor buttons with metal ones. I agree with GDL that horn buttons don't look good on classic peacoats.
People were protesting that the chief executive of HK build an illegal structure at his home. I wish I was joking but its actually true.