or Connect

Posts by misery

I have a gift card for $277 towards Billy Reid, best offer takes it. Great time to use it with the additional 20% fourth of july sale going on right. I can provide my long standing eBay account information if desired as a reference. Code will be emailed right after Paypal payment is sent. Please let me know if you have any questions!
Brand new Japanese Selvedge Denim from Kuro. The style is "Graphite Vintage Wash" and the color is blue. $300 Shipped to the USA. Please view my eBay profile for 100% feedback.   Measurements:  15.5" Waist 9.5" Rise 10.5" Thigh 7.5" Knee 34" Inseam   Pictures:                
Exceptional leather boots by Officine Creative.. Black Leather cap toe boots with light wear. Size 10D - Fits true to size. Only $400 Shipped anywhere in the US. Please view my eBay profile for 100% feedback. Message me for any questions!                  
Used but in excellent condition. Perfect for a size 29-32" waist (it has elastic). Super soft, great color and length. $100 CONUS shipped via PayPal Measurements: Waist: 15.5" Front Rise: 10.25" Back Rise: 14" Inseam: 6" Leg opening: 8.5"
Must be sold together! (2) Pairs for only $45. Navy and Khaki, size 30x32. Priced to sell, ships from North-Carolina. No rips, holes, stains or smell. Only issue is that the inner reinforced button on the Navy pair has fallen off. This does not effect the wearability of the pant at all.
Priced to move quick, please do not ask for further discounts. Smoke, pet, stain, rip free. All pants have been worn maybe once or twice so they are all in great condition. Only $55 shipped per pair CONUS via PayPal! Ships from North Carolina, USA. OLIVE SOLD! NAVY SOLD! KHAKI SOLD
Brand new with tags (pictured). These are from this season and very hard to find. Tagged 30, but might fit a true 29 better (see measurements). Super soft material and very lightweight! Priced to sell!! $100 shipped CONUS via Priority mail. Measurements: Waist: 15" Rise: 11" Inseam: 11" Thigh: 10" Leg Opening: 7.5"
I have the cutoffs in light blue corduroy, size 30, new with tag. $200 shipped:
FYI for the smaller sized folks, I'll do OBO of any items for sale on SF, and I'm about to put some additional items on eBay.
Yes absolutely similar if not better than traditional suit fabric because of the texture, I really think they got the fabric down in terms of comfort and the lining helps keep the shape well. The weight is really light, which is why I own most of their stuff (North Carolina climate) so I shoot for 4 seasons lately however you're realistically going to need a top coat in the Winter and if you get the tropical wool pants the wind is likely going to cut through it.No you are...