or Connect

Posts by El Guerrouj

Anyone? Or if you're looking to get something else, let me know!
Price reduced to $1200!
Sadly, I can't seem to get a RTW pair of G&G's to fit me. So up for sale is a brand new & unworn Gaziano & Girling MTO Cambridge (Vintage Oak, UK 7.0D)! The Cambridge oxford is on the MH71 last (soft square), has metal toe taps, and comes with shoe trees (natural) and a spare set of laces. The shoes will come in their original box with shoe bags and various packaging padding. No need to wait 4 months - free FedEx overnight shipping to anywhere in the continental U.S...
These are no longer available.
Price reduced to $1200.
Brand new & unworn Gaziano & Girling MTO Cambridge (Vintage Oak, UK 7.5E) for sale! The Cambridge oxford is in the DG70 last (smart round), has metal toe taps, and comes with shoe trees (natural) and a spare set of laces. The shoes will come in their original box with shoe bags and various packaging padding. No need to wait 4 months - free FedEx overnight shipping to anywhere in the continental U.S (item is located in NYC). Asking $1300. Please see pics below and ask...
$200 for either - or reasonable offers
These are still available!
Crockett & Jones - Belgrave UK 6E - Super condition as worn 95% of time in carpeted office! - Has flush metal toe taps - Comes with C&J shoe trees - $400 + shipping - Open to offers
Price drop! $200 for the BP $225 for the OP