or Connect

Posts by theom-

obvious troll is obvious
Fifth Avenue Shoe Repair really deserves a lot more credit than it is given. They produce some great pieces.
lol @ $300 fjallraven. Aren't these like $60? http://www.openingceremony.us/produc...productid=6064
dude, camper has some great shoes. some of them are crap but there are some simple models with great silhouettes.
Quote: Originally Posted by tigerFormula ??? wtf is everyone talking about. he put the topy over the factory sole to preserve it because the factory sole can't be resoled. once the topy wears down, the cobbler can put a new topy on. fixed that for myself and rfx
??? wtf is everyone talking about. he put the topy on the factory sole to preserve it because it can't be resoled. once the topy wears down, the cobbler can put a new one on.
I wouldn't go crazy sizing down on diors. I've seen people on sufu selling with broken hook and bar clasps.
anyone else getting fucked over by the opening ceremony website? none of the size drop downs are working not to mention the main page which is fucked up. DAMNNNNNN wanted to kop!!
what are the black sneakers?
Unless the sole on a sneaker is not vulcanized (melted) or glued on, you should be able to resole it. I don't know of any sneakers that currently do this though. Though some have stitching (CPs, Lanvin), i still think they are glued on, and the stitching serves only to keep the side walls attached to the upper.