or Connect

Posts by theom-

From the ervell sample sale: Got a watercolor print shirt, silk canvas pants, and some shorts. The pants are too small for me right now, but I had to get them because the fabric is absolutely insane. Very heavyweight silk cord fabric, lined in white silk. I was planing on getting the waist taken out, but the legs might be too skinny for me. If anyone's interested, I'd be up to sell them to someone. I think these are a one of one sample as the production stuff was...
I'll probably be at the sample sale as well. If anyone wants me to to pick something up for them feel free to pm me.
A bit too skinny for me. Nice terry loop sweat fabric. Would work for anyone from a 31" waist to a 34" waist Worn a few times and washed a few times, still in great condition.
Amazing shirt from this new brand. Fabric is a very smooth oxford fabric, has a great hand. Mop buttons. Fits like a S/m, measurements up soon. Colors on the shirt from top to bottom are taupe, red, gold, then yellow.
Amazing shirt from this new brand. Fabric is a very smooth oxford fabric, has a great hand. Mop buttons. Fits like a S/m, measurements up soon. Colors on the shirt from top to bottom are taupe, red, gold, then yellow. Shirt isn't at all see through. Was just placed against the window for taking pictures.
Lovely shirt but it's a bit small for me. Smoke mop buttons. Midweight broadcloth fabric. Check ends towards the bottom of the shirt and turns into stripes. Measurements: Pit to pit: 21.5" Shoulders: 18" Length: 28" Please excuse the hanger visible through the shirt. The shirt isn't see through at all, I just had it hung up against a window for the picture. Add $5 for shipping within the us. Pm for international.
I think I may have seen Bows at a party in Brooklyn on Saturday. I was pretty drunk so I can't be sure.
^ post it here
this reminds of a few nights ago when someone was talking about how nice cole haan shoes are, and asked me if my all saints boots were cole haan.
Just got this. Too small. It's a really great shirt. MOP buttons. Looking to trade for a L or just sell it for what I paid plus shipping. Price includes shipping.