or Connect

Posts by theom-

Great pair of shorts from uniqlo. Too small for me. Super soft. Inner drawstring. Tagged M, fits like a 30-32 ish. measurements up soon. USPS continental US shipping included.
"I kicked a soccer ball once when I was eight, I can't fit into any jeans at all anymore."
need some rec's on BCAA's. I bought a pound from true nutrition that lasted me forever, but now it looks like they upped their prices and are selling it in increments of 100g.
COt damn. Just when I figure out that I'm heading to New York for college they open a store out here on the west coast.
anyone have a streaming link for the european weightlifting championships?
I've come to the conclusion from looking at B&S and the Supermarket that I am at least a size larger (two in pants) than the average sfer, and atleast two sizes larger (I will never find that pants from the Supermarket that fit) than the average sufuer. I hardly browse anymore just because nothing will fit me.
Looking for a cinch back, lightweight trouser to wear in the spring and summer. A slightly anti-fit or drop crotch would be nice as well.
I usually wear M in Ervell shirts and this fits perfectly.
Great piece from last year. Perfect for spring rains. Coated cottons repels water very well. Worn a few times, 9/10 Condition. Antique zipper, kangaroo pocket, silk lining, armpit vents, horn buttons, drawstrings at hood and waist. Kind of difficult to measure because of the way its constructed with arm vents and panels and stuff but: p2p: 22 sleeve from pit: 23 length down back: 28.5
got a nice spring weight sns sweater for sale in my sig.