or Connect

Posts by crucialkc

please post said code (or better yet, one that works) for EastdaneEDIT: someone beat me to it
Costa Rica advice? Planned on seeing monteverde, arenal, cahuita, puerto viejo, etc..
seconded.. hook up a bomber and/or chore jacket please!
Official Customs, Duties, and International Shipping Questions and Stories Thread
Ugh I wish my keirins fit properly. I need a smaller size. Holler if anyone has a pair of 34's lying around!
I have two pairs of Outlier Keirin Cuts for sale. Both are size 35 waist. One is black and the other is indigo. For additional details/measurements, please refer to their website: http://shop.outlier.cc/shop/retail/keirin-cuts.html. No stains, rips, or tears or anything on either pair of pants as they were only worn a handful of times each. In like new condition. Lost some weight and now they're too big! Asking $160 $140 $120 each (last price drop)
Damn. Yeah that shit is extremely irritating and basically makes it to where I can never pack them for trips.
how are you guys keeping your outlier dress shirts wrinkle free? namely the NE pivot and blazed cotton shirts. As soon as they get out the dryer they are wrinkled and an iron won't do shit for it. Do you actually iron them while wet each time you wash them?
That's not specific to the keirin cut. This is common for all outlier gear unfortunately
I need more loosies in my life. So incredibly comfortable