or Connect

Posts by DNW

Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire Conne, given the image you wish to project there is only one vehicle for you: Discovery II. +1 It's also well capable of treading over the mudd paths of rural upstate New York, and more importantly, hauling the oversized ladies that teh Conne loves so much (of which there'll be plenty where he's going).
Good, cheap, small -- you can have two.
Not my cup of guacamole, but nice pics. The cheese is a bit redundant next to the fattiness of the avocado, non?
Quote: Originally Posted by johnapril General Tso's chicken People rate this dish highly to begin with? Oh, filet mignon is my go-to non-order.
Here's a good one for under $150. Much cheaper than that? Good luck. http://www.amazon.com/Garmin-Forerun...dp/B000CSWCQA/
Quote: Originally Posted by Stazy Clicking on the "new posts" button I get: "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms." Can someone please fix this? Thanksssss Your puter is broken. Smash it.
Quote: Originally Posted by crazyquik Note the article is 2 years old. But still a good read, and advice that no one will heed. Yup, and things haven't gotten any better since then. Some 45,000 students just graduated this year, and moar are coming every year.
This article tells it the way it is, not the way you wish it should be. This should be required reading for every person who's even thinking about entering the legal profession. http://www.law.com/jsp/law/careercen...=1208256428026 A little snippet: Quote: ... During the last three decades, the size and geographic dispersion of the global economy has dramatically increased the demand for sophisticated corporate legal services. In contrast, the demand...
Quote: Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim How many calories does eating burn? About 11 calories/hr. I think I might need to incorporate this into my sex regiment; every calorie helps.
They should be punished by 3 months of hard labor each. And by hard labor I mean wrestling in mudd, jello, or soapy water.