or Connect

Posts by DNW

Quote: Originally Posted by RedLantern 1. Find matt 2. ?? 3. ?????!? 4. .. 5. Profit! Best. Plan. Ever.
Use this:
This is a war we can understand. Quote: In a case that reads like a fictional espionage thriller, the United States has charged 11 individuals with involvement in an alleged deep-cover long-term Russian spy ring that apparently may have been operating in this country for at least a decade in an effort to recruit high-level contact in government policy-making circles. Among those whose communications were intercepted as part of the multi-agency...
I use 4 passwords that basically satisfy 99% of the requirements I've come across. So far, they've worked for me. Obviously, my banking and other financial accounts have passwords that are different from everything else. So, about half a dozen passwords for everything. Passwords are the new phone numbers.
Quote: Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser The willingness of an employer to pay for a flight is inversely proportional to the attractiveness of the job being offered. When I was in law school, I paid out of pocket for flights to Portland, Minneapolis-St. Paul, and Cincinnati to interview for federal judicial clerkships. Didn't get any of those positions. Think of all the shoes you could've bought.
Quote: Originally Posted by Douglas FTFY Sometimes I edit mine to make them more potent, bro.
My washer & dryer don't do porcelain.
Quote: Originally Posted by bBoy JEe I'm assuming Parmgiano Reggiano? And not Kraft "Parmesan"? He can't even spell K.r.a.f.t.
Quote: Originally Posted by JD_May Hahaha... yeah, sorry, this isn't even up there, I know a guy who bille over 3300 two years ago and is routinely in the 2800-3000 range. 2200 at biglaw is like "nice work, here's your bonus" but you're not playing on the "my life is work" field yet, in spite of having to work a few late nights a week. At some point, something is going to snap, and it ain't going to be pretty.
Quote: Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser What Invicta said. Some of you clearly have the SF "sharp knees" mentality or are not going out in the right places. There aren't a lot of 9s and 10s walking around like in NYC, LA, or Miami, but there are plenty of girls in the 7-8 girlfriend range. And they're going to be a helluva smarter than the girls in the aforementioned cities. +1. DC girls in the Spring/Summer are .