or Connect

Posts by DNW

Quote: Originally Posted by Brian SD Ah, okay. Felt alright to me, but I'm a newb when it comes to bicycles and it may be awkward over the long run. Would appreciate some actual advice, considering the situation. The other one that I was fond of is a bit cheaper at 48,000 JPY, from TokyoBike This bike looks pretty good to me. The components are on the lower end, but that's to be expected for bikes at this price range. I'm...
Quote: Originally Posted by Brian SD Under what pretenses? The fact that it's "designer"? That bike is all form over function. The riding position looks very awkward to me.
I hate designer bikes.
It was a perfect morning for a 20 mile ride. First long ride in a while. Felt great and wasn't a slowpoke as I thought I would be.
Cramer belongs on Comedy Central.
Park in Astoria, take the train back. Or, just park in Manhattan and don't pay, and hope that NY doesn't have reciprocity with your state.
Who needs money when you have that mind.
Quote: Originally Posted by acidboy man, I saw that in your website and I'd love to try that out... one thing though we don't get lime here often, would a lemon or some acidic citrus be suffice? Don't you have access to kaffir limes?
That thing doesn't look very stable at high driving speeds. But I suppose you can just take off at 80mph anyway.
I have ENGO blister patches inside my running shoes. Since having them, I have only the slightest of blisters even when I run full force, which is a huge contrast to before these patches. I wouldn't go back to pre-ENGO days, where even moderate running produced blisters that took days to heal.