or Connect

Posts by DNW

Quote: Originally Posted by ramuman For any given generation, there is almost no other car on the planet that can seat 4 people, have a usable trunk, be under 100k, and be as fast as the M3 is. Ever heard of the Audi RS4? There's an RS5 coming that should also be an animal of a car. Oh yeah, there's that other beast from Japan called the GT-R.
Quote: Originally Posted by aj_del Just to clarify I am balking at the size of bribe rather than the concept. How much to get your kid into IIT?
Conne, it's a new kind of sad, even for you, to be beating off to this. How's the CL lady?
Quote: Originally Posted by bluemagic That's a lot of money. How much would it cost for you to send him to the U.S. or England instead? Obviously a lot more.
If you can live with yourself after you pay the bribe, knowing that you've contributed to the corruption in your own country, go for it.
It's an ugly red headed stepchild, but I'll take a covertible. Oh yeah, it's a midget.
Quote: Originally Posted by cross22 The 4 will get their families out too. http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/07/08/...ex.html?hpt=T2 Wonder how many double agents will get to come over.
Quote: Originally Posted by hamish5178 There's a difference though, if I knew poasting my picture would generate a massive thread, that would be different than posting in WAYWT and getting minimal responses. I am now done with this thread. Fuck the op, FUCK YOU. You're just jealous she's getting moar attention than you.
Quote: Originally Posted by KJT huh. for 15 bucks maybe it's worth picking up. GrillinFool - you with me?
Quote: Originally Posted by Brian SD Yea, I don't want to start thinking that I need some really high end components. I have enough expensive hobbies in my life. The frame is made of CRMO and is 10.8 kg, so it's right under 25 lbs. as you predicted. I'll have to check it out in person. CrMo is steel, which is stronger and heavier than aluminum, but also gives you a more compliant ride.