or Connect

Posts by DNW

Quote: Originally Posted by rdawson808 It's light, it's nimble, it's fast. And it's sitting in my garage. (But it only has mounts for one bottle.) Nice. I used to have something similar, a Specialized Sirrus. It was a great general city bike and I miss it sometimes.
Quote: Originally Posted by MetroStyles Who gives a shit, either way if it's true the guy is going to get at least hundreds of million in a settlement. The only other interesting question is how much wealth Zuckerberg loses. No shit, Sherlock.
Quote: Originally Posted by MetroStyles Ok, so 84% of zuckerbergs. Or even worse the minimum of 84% of facebook and all of zuckerburg's share. It doesn't work that way, or the other way.
Quote: Originally Posted by MetroStyles Isn't the obvious answer to give him 84% or whatever of the shares and let him do what he sees fit with them (incl. the possibility of selling)? That's obvious if Zuckerberg owns 100% of FB, which I assume he doesn't. If the other investors, say, own 75% of FB, it wouldn't be exactly fair to them to take away their share to give to this guy.
Quote: Originally Posted by JD_May Quick scan says he's looking for equitable relief in addition to k damages which has no limitations issue (maybe laches I guess). If he can meet whatever thresholds are required for specific performance (I'm a corp guy not a liti guy so equitable remedies are not my forte by any means) there should be no issue. Seems to me it's a matter of evidence and the whole thing is probably a crock, though, wouldn't you think? I...
Quote: Originally Posted by JD_May That link is just about causing my computer to freeze up so give us the high points of the complaint. See my original post.
Quote: Originally Posted by nerdykarim I'm not trying to say you're wrong, but I'm curious why do you think this is the case? Is it only because of the interplay between settlement to make a problem go away and statutes of limitations/laches defenses? I agree that this is an interesting case, but it doesn't appear to me to be that interesting. Disclaimer: my grades in law school are horrible and I don't know very much about anything. Especially...
Interesting. This law suit alleges that plaintiff owns 84% of FB. The contract looks legit on its face (assuming Zuckerberg's signature is real). http://www.scribd.com/doc/34239119/C...erg-complaint? FB's first line of defense would be statute of limitations, which is 6 years for a breach of contract action in New York. FB will obviously try to argue that the breach occurred more than 6 years ago, and plaintiff knew about it. Plaintiff here is not going to get his...
Quote: Originally Posted by jet ip4>*
No. NYC is probably #1.