or Connect

Posts by DNW

Eating pork belly fried rice right now. Good God! (Sorry, drank food, so recipe isn't forthcoming.)
The 99 cents versions at the Asian or Hispanic market do it for me. I usually have a couple in the fridge for cooking and drinking. And yeah, excellent rehydration for the morning after.
Quote: Originally Posted by LA Guy I don't really understand the issue, but it seems that your boss acted unprofessionally and got caught, and now wants you to do the dirty work for her. Refuse. You said that your job was to raise the level of professionalism in the company. Go to the controlling partners, and tell them that the partner (your boss) fucked up, that she jeopardized the firm's future, and that he should act accordingly. This is probably...
According to my records, 70% of regular employers did not communicate at all after receiving my resume. Law firms did much better, 65% actually sent paper non-interest letters via the mail which, IMO, was a colossal waste of resource.
Quote: Originally Posted by otc I think his point is that why do we (being the stock purchasing investors) want to give them their cash? What growth prospects are going to come from the capital infusion? No, his point was why should FB goes public if it has no use for capital. See the bit about the burden of disclosures and losing control?
Quote: Originally Posted by JD_May I think it's more basic than that. What do they need the money for? How is an injection of new capita going to help them take the business to its next level? You don't do an IPO just 'cause, if there isn't a clear business reason there's no cause for taking on the disclosure obligations and other headaches that come with it. Not to mention losing control over your baby to some extent. I mean it's not like they can use...
Quote: Originally Posted by Zuckerberg If we said that we were unsure, I think that was likely taken out of context. Because I think we were quite sure that we did not sign a contract that says that they have any right to ownership over Facebook. http://social.venturebeat.com/2010/0...erberg-sawyer/ Hmmm...I'm not sure who "we" are in this case (his other personalities?!?).
Quote: Originally Posted by zippyh ^ More pics here including one of the owner http://www.bikeforums.net/showthread.php?t=503688 I want to stick a fork in hot sauce, when poke my eyes out with said fork.
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson I will give you personal cooking classes for very good beejs. FTFY
Quote: Originally Posted by odoreater If the contract is valid, then the guy gets 84% regardless of what other investors did. Zuckerberg could only transfer the interest that he owns. The investors' remedy would be against Zuckerberg at law, and against Facebook in equity. This, to me, will be the gist of the problem (assuming the contract is valid). In equity, it would seem manifestly unfair for investors, who've put in hundreds of...