or Connect

Posts by DNW

Google Wave has the potential; it's just that most of the population is too stupid to use it.
Quote: Originally Posted by UpperWestie I'm starting to think more and more that RIMM is going to slowly disappear like Apple did in the 90's. The OS is unreasonably inflexible to 3rd parties, their in-house designed hardware is consistently behind the curve, and they refuse to let other hardware manufacturers run their OS. Its a recipe for disaster. The enterprise community can only hold up RIM for so long under the "it aint broken so we don't...
Quote: Originally Posted by rdawson808 Pricepoint? More than what you can afford on a government salary. (j/k)
Warren Buffett is one heck of a salesman. I doubt that 100% of the pledged money will be collected, but it's still impressive even if 20% of the 10% actually keep their pledges. I've always admired Gates and Buffett, regardless of what other people have said about them.
This phone was old, last year. It's a sad attempt by BB to stave off defections to Androids and iPhones. (On a side note, I'm pretty fucking pissed at Verizon right now. The new Froyo release to the Droid apparently has tethering and hotspot disabled because, according to their genius PR department, the phone can't support the technology! WTF?!?!?)
I also approve of this message. Bring the 'Fool.
Eating pork belly fried rice right now. Good God! (Sorry, drank food, so recipe isn't forthcoming.)
The 99 cents versions at the Asian or Hispanic market do it for me. I usually have a couple in the fridge for cooking and drinking. And yeah, excellent rehydration for the morning after.
Quote: Originally Posted by LA Guy I don't really understand the issue, but it seems that your boss acted unprofessionally and got caught, and now wants you to do the dirty work for her. Refuse. You said that your job was to raise the level of professionalism in the company. Go to the controlling partners, and tell them that the partner (your boss) fucked up, that she jeopardized the firm's future, and that he should act accordingly. This is probably...