or Connect

Posts by DNW

Quote: Originally Posted by MetroStyles Cuckold it? Don't be silly, suck it.
Quote: Originally Posted by MetroStyles Just like your underused cock, right? Don't worry, I'm sure you're sufficiently intelligent to know what to do with it.
Google Wave has the potential; it's just that most of the population is too stupid to use it.
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 wow you really can't stand these guys huh? I fly probably an average of 4 times a week and never had any problem with TSA agents. They do their job fine and are relatively courteous for people who are not paid to be pleasant but rather effective, and who see such a tremendous flow of people day in, day out. Don't blame labor; it's management.
Quote: Originally Posted by UpperWestie I'm starting to think more and more that RIMM is going to slowly disappear like Apple did in the 90's. The OS is unreasonably inflexible to 3rd parties, their in-house designed hardware is consistently behind the curve, and they refuse to let other hardware manufacturers run their OS. Its a recipe for disaster. The enterprise community can only hold up RIM for so long under the "it aint broken so we don't...
Quote: Originally Posted by rdawson808 Pricepoint? More than what you can afford on a government salary. (j/k)
Warren Buffett is one heck of a salesman. I doubt that 100% of the pledged money will be collected, but it's still impressive even if 20% of the 10% actually keep their pledges. I've always admired Gates and Buffett, regardless of what other people have said about them.
This phone was old, last year. It's a sad attempt by BB to stave off defections to Androids and iPhones. (On a side note, I'm pretty fucking pissed at Verizon right now. The new Froyo release to the Droid apparently has tethering and hotspot disabled because, according to their genius PR department, the phone can't support the technology! WTF?!?!?)
I also approve of this message. Bring the 'Fool.