or Connect

Posts by hamm23

Bought these last spring and wore them on and off through the summer. Size 9 but these run big, I'm generally a 10 in Nike and New Balance, 9 in Clarks. Come with leather laces. Overall in good shape but could use a cleaning. I applied a light layer of sno-seal to help with water proofing them which darkened the leather just a bit from the original color.
Used Invicta Pro Diver automatic watch in good shape. The original metal band broke so it will included a leather nato strap, a black/grey nato strap, and a khaki color nylon strap. The watch looks great but I don't wear it often enough to keep it around.
Size 9.5. Boots are too small for me. Some toe creasing and minor scuffs but otherwise in great shape. Recent snoseal application. Soles are like new. $290 retail. $90 obo.
http://www.uniqlo.com/us/product/men-down-jacket-127898.html?gareco=r_l4#29|/men/outerwear/down/down| Does anyone own this down parka and care to comment on the quality/warmth and sizing?
Can anyone give some insight on how the flannels fit? I'm usually a medium in most regular fit J.Crew, although they can get a bit snug across the chest. Not sure if I should go medium or large with Uniqlo.
Worn sparingly, I should have went with the 10's, these are too small for me. They have boot laces in them now but the original white laces can be included. In great shape, would probably look brand new after a wash. $30 obo.
Lightly used Odin x Target suede desert boots from a couple years ago. These have been worn very sparingly and look like new. Size 9, fit similar to Clarks desert boots. I'm downsizing my shoe/boot arsenal so these need to go. $35 OBO.
Bought these from Nordstrom rack but haven't been wearing them, they don't fit my wardrobe as expected. Worn less than 10 times. Soles are a bit dirty but otherwise in great shape. The remnant of the Rack price tag can be seen on the sole but that should wear away with time. Just trying to recoup some of what I paid...$45 shipped.
I bought these last November and have worn them sparingly since then. Unfortunately they never stretched like I hoped they would and they're just too narrow for my feet. I'd say they run big/long but slightly narrow. Leather was treated with Sno-Seal before last winter. Pictures show them as they are now, they have not been cleaned or treated since winter. Minimal wear on the soles, some leather discoloration but would probably be fixed with polish/buff. There is also...
I have 2 J.Crew 3 button blazers that I bought about 5 years ago and wore probably once each. The tan is 100% cotton, navy is 100% wool. Neither have been altered. Both 42 R. $40 each. I know very little about blazers/formal wear so don't hesitate to ask other questions, pictures request.