or Connect

Posts by hamm23

Worn sparingly, I should have went with the 10's, these are too small for me. They have boot laces in them now but the original white laces can be included. In great shape, would probably look brand new after a wash. $30 obo.
Lightly used Odin x Target suede desert boots from a couple years ago. These have been worn very sparingly and look like new. Size 9, fit similar to Clarks desert boots. I'm downsizing my shoe/boot arsenal so these need to go. $35 OBO.
Bought these from Nordstrom rack but haven't been wearing them, they don't fit my wardrobe as expected. Worn less than 10 times. Soles are a bit dirty but otherwise in great shape. The remnant of the Rack price tag can be seen on the sole but that should wear away with time. Just trying to recoup some of what I paid...$65 shipped.
I bought these last November and have worn them 1-3x/week since then. Unfortunately they never stretched like I hoped they would and they're just too narrow for my feet. I'd say they run big/long but slightly narrow. Leather was treated with Sno-Seal before winter. Pictures show them as they are now, they have not been cleaned or treated since winter. Almost zero wear on the soles, some leather discoloration but would probably be fixed with polish/buff. $85. Here...
I have 2 J.Crew 3 button blazers that I bought about 5 years ago and wore probably once each. The tan is 100% cotton, navy is 100% wool. Neither have been altered. Both 42 R. $40 each. I know very little about blazers/formal wear so don't hesitate to ask other questions, pictures request.
Worn 1 time, just not my style. Essentially brand new with original box. I'm just trying to recoupe what I paid for them at the nike outlet. $75 Obo.
1 year old Work and Sport moc toe boots. Made in Wisconsin ( I think by the same factory that makes Thorogood). Leather and materials are great, I would say nearing the quality of my Red Wings. These are just too narrow for me and I'm sick of trying to make them work. Size 9. Some wear and light scuffs on the leather but I think most of it would buff out. $70 $65 obo.
I tried these for a few months and they just don't work for my feet. Some normal wear, scuff on the L shoe that would likely buff out, creasing at the heel, some wear of the outside sole at heel, and R shoe has some toe creasing. Overall these are in great shape and have a lot of life left in them. $50 obo.
Bought and worn exactly twice before realizing it was too big. Comes with original tags they're just not attached. Would consider trades for down vest or tech softshells in M or L. The link below best shows the nickel color and describes the technical aspects of the jacket. Price is firm, I'd rather keep it as a back up than go any lower. http://www.backcountry.com/patagonia-torrentshell-stretch-jacket-mens
Where can I find the shoes in this pic?