or Connect

Posts by Holdfast

Rudals - there are two ways to approach changing your body and you're doing neither.   Option 1 requires intense and consistent dedication to following a particular routine in order to alter one's physique into a desired endpoint. Monkeyface has outlined how to do this: you have a clear end-point in mind and are prepared to put in consistent, gradual effort over years in order to achieve it. This works. It's also damn difficult and once you get to your end-point still...
For Butler's trainwreck challenge:  Yeah, jeans...  [[SPOILER]]  PS. switching right to the other end of the formality spectrum, and indulging in a little light shilling, if any 36R/36S wants a great tux from Ede & Ravenscroft, I've just listed one for sale in B&S.
Get outta the way of the train!!     Took that pose just to prove I was wearing jeans, normal pose below (pick whichever you prefer for the poll):  
36R/36S Ede & Ravenscroft Tuxedo Dinner Jacket, Trousers & Formal Waistcoat Jet Black - 100% Wool £400 with FREE insured/tracked shipping within the UK (detailed measurements & other information below photo)     A perfect, jet black dinner suit with all the correct formal details, as you would expect from one of the oldest tailors in the world. Amazing item, rare small size. If you've been stalking B&S for a while waiting for just the right tux, this is...
Rounding out my summer shirt collection:   1x Ivory White Broadcloth 120/2 1x Ivory White Broadcloth 120/2 1x Black Maroon Tattersall Madras 1x Maroon Cool Linen Cotton 1x Persian Green Cool Linen Cotton 1x Peach Casual Oxford 1x Cream Dress Herringbone   The linen-cottons will have one-piece collars, the peach a spread collar with coconut buttons, the cream herringbone...
 Ah, OK. Won't submit today's white jeans fit then, but will come up with something with blue denim instead for later this week.  
 Definitely the same fabric! It's very fun, isn't it. It could simply be that both Luxire and Bugatchi sourced from the same fabric supplier. Don't know.  You know, some here might look down on them, if they did them in a small enough size to fit me, I'd probably have one or two of these. They're OK for the price, and the styling is pretty decent.    Spring is definitely here! Able to wear white jeans for the first time this year, and also my new excellent Adire-dyed...
Question: are white jeans allowed? Just trying to increase train wreck potential...
 ^ yeah, this. Though it's (somewhat) better in the robopose pic. Shame, because the colour/pattern combination in the outfit is great. You could try throwing money (and a good tailor) at the problem, but it'll probably be a bit of crapshoot as to how it comes out. Still, might work.
this will be fun. In.