or Connect

Posts by Holdfast

That's the kind of power I wield. The shoes are a bit more shapely than they seem. They always look like slippers in pics, but IRL they're regular suede loafers in a fairly sleek last. Oh well. *shrug*
Turned into a surprisingly busy day; glad it's over now!  
  Well, if the thread is going to have spacehoppers, it might as well have space knights too.   I was actually surprised how well the lightsaber's glow photographed; I expected it to look washed out. Funnily enough, the pose also shows off the good fit of the clothes much better than most normal pics can do; I guess it's because everything's under more tension in that kind of pose so if it didn't fit right it would look really wonky. Impressive. Most impressive.
Chilled out day:     ... though my Friday Challenge pic is a little more active...
No gif, but I could always Jedi Mind Trick you into thinking it's one...  
Interesting challenge. Not even sure I have any idea what to do. I guess I'll try to think of something...
 Really nice. Re: a square, maybe rather than full-on black, if you had a white/black patterned square, with more white than black? Something like the black/white ones here from Post Imperial: http://postimperial.net/collections/collection-iv/pocket-squares Yesterday & Today: 
Another sunny day. This is a strangely sunny summer for England... oh well, the forecast predicts a change later this week...  
 This is but the second part of the grand experiment...   Seriously though, a good 80% of the entries are from fairly frequent regulars in the WAYWRN thread (and even from the rest, we've seen more than a handful of fits of each) so we have a reasonable gauge of their style. However, I'd add that you should judge them as you see fit. They've simply shown you what they feel most comfortable in, which may or may not be a surprise to you depending on how well you know their...
 Don't know about that... you're probably right, but perhaps it's just that SF's tastes have changed over the years. Around the time I first started reading SF (+/- AAAC at the time), Clarks Desert Boots were getting positive rep left, right & centre. There was a fair bit of discussion around the different colourways/materials, and there was a lot of buzz around them being a recommended boot. Being new at the time, I never really argued the point, but never really found...