or Connect

Posts by bbaraque

Out of curiosity, can anyone ID this Nick Young outfit?
Checking to see if anyone is interested in either of these. NWT RRL Low Straight RIGID 32x32 SOLD Waist: 17.5" Front Rise: 11" Back Rise: 15.25" Thigh: 12" Leg Opening: 8.25" Inseam: 34" NWT RRL Low Straight ONE WASH 32x32 SOLD Waist: 17" Front Rise: 10.75" Back Rise: 14.5" Thigh: 11.75" Leg Opening: 8" Inseam: 33" Bought this pair on the forum. Worn ~5 times. Like new. RRL Low Straight ANTIQUE WASH 32x34 $100>SOLD Waist: 17.5" Front Rise: 11" Back Rise: 15.5" Thigh:...
Don't know if anyone saw this but VIPRLRGB will get you 50% off RRL on ralphlauren.com right now.
Sorry about the phone pic but it's the best I can do at the moment. Seeing if anyone is interested in this NWT M/M Paris x Marc Jacobs top. It's 100% cashmere and size L. Retailed for $500. I'd probably be asking $180 shipped CONUS. Pit-to-Pit: 19" Collar-to-Hem: 28"
Just got jeans from Dave_SFU. Good product. Positive experience.
Quote: Originally Posted by RFX45 Came back from the Clippers v. Thunder game, shit was awesome!!! I am going to miss the days when I can buy center court tickets, 10 seats away from floor seats for $180 each. Blegh. I had similar seats at Staples for the first OKC v. Clippers game this season and they were $110. The Blake effect is already raising the prices. I wonder if the addition of the Anaheim Royals will prevent Clippers tickets...
Quote: Originally Posted by LawrenceMD there should be no regular season then. maybe a 82 game playoff bonanza. In most years the regular season would matter, but the league is so top heavy this year it only comes into play in terms of injury and playoff seeding. Have there been surprises at who the title contenders are? Maybe that Dirk was playing out of mind but as far as I recall the best teams in the league right now have been the best...
I'm not much of a Kobe (the person) fan but I don't see how Laker problems this early in the season + early Spurs success equals a Spurs ring. Didn't Boston stink for most of last year, go something awful like 1-6 against the 4 best teams in the league and still hold a double digit lead in game 7 of the Finals? Wasn't that 3rd Shaq/Kobe team terrible in the regular season and then just destroyed everyone in the playoffs? Obviously, Spurs have a decent shot along with...
Quote: Originally Posted by RFX45 Really? It is rare for me to find something good to eat at a theme park. Technically it's not in the theme park but in that gift store/annex area next to the park. Mrs. Knott's Chicken Restaurant is the name, I think. I wouldn't go far out of my way, but I think it fits in with the Roscoe's/Dinah's category for fried chicken. And if you end up hating it, at least there's a Portillo's down the street.
I used to go to Pita Kitchen and thought it was good for what it was - cheap and decent shawarma and such. I don't know much about Middle Eastern food, and please correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't saying that is the best Middle Eastern place akin to saying a good burger/hot dog joint is the best American place or a good yakiniku place is the best Japanese place? Quote: Originally Posted by whodini The empanadas aren't bad but they're not...