or Connect

Posts by ChicagoMediaMan

I wanted to like that one more than I did. I found it pretty underwhelming.
I find Anti-Hero to be just ok, but yes, it is a lot cheaper than hopslam.While I don't think hopslam is quite worth all of the hype it gets, it certainly is a pretty damn good DIPA and is worth it for me to seek out a few six-packs when it comes out.
Did you go to the south loop Binny's? I'm surprised they still had some. I know the downtown and lincoln park locations were sold out.Plum Market at Wells & Division had 7 cases on Thursday night when I stopped in. I got 2 six-packs from them and then another one from Galleria at North and Wells. 3 six-packs is enough for me.
Actually, Binny's in Chicago has some in and I will be picking some up during lunch today.
Good to hear. While it has always been good, I feel like it hasn't been quite as good the last couple of years. Waiting for it to get to Chicago next week.
Had a Three Floyd's Permanent Funeral Saturday night at Rootstock in Chicago. One of the better double IPA's I've had in awhile.
Never been to Embeya before, but Publican is amazing. And the Bristol, while probably not close, would be worth the cab ride.
Had dinner at Goosefoot Saturday night. 9 course BYOB. One of the better fine dining experiences I've had in Chicago. The chef, Chris Nugent, came to our table after our dinner and chatted with us for a good 10-15 minutes. Highly recommend.
My cousin lives in Greenwood and my mom lives in a neighborhood that is right by Greenwood. I agree that it is a very nice area.
Had this last night. Very tasty.