or Connect

Posts by Nantucket Red

Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson You're a boner biting bastard uncle fucker! You seem a little irritable, Kyle. You got some sand in your vagina?
No idea what that's supposed to mean.
He'd end up smothering himself if he stole marshmallows.
Glamorama by Brett Easton Ellis.
Quote: Originally Posted by Coho only 12 . Damn, I thought I would be higher. Creampuff!
Quote: Originally Posted by teddieriley I think realistically, you'd have to get tired at some point, by which time, you'll just be swarmed (assuming a constant supply of a constant number of 5 year olds). A punching bag never hits back, but you eventually get exhausted punching and kicking it. Realistically, the little turds are going to get scared and piss their pants when they see some ruthless mofo taking inordinate pleasure in making...
Quote: Originally Posted by Huntsman Fujichrome Provia 100F I've just shot my first rolls of Velvia 100 and Provia 400. I like them except for their rather blue color balance. I'd prefer something that gives me the same balance as Kodachrome, which I can't seem to find here.
Quote: Originally Posted by teddieriley Picking up one of those boogers and swinging them around isn't as easy as one thinks. Don't ask... When you've got two dozen other little boogers trying to kill you, you'd be surprised at the previously untapped reserves of strength you'll discover. Don't ask.
23 vicious, evil, psychopathic little rugrats. Bring 'em on!
Does it come equipped with a pussy magnet?