or Connect

Posts by Nantucket Red

Quote: Originally Posted by Acéphale Find out who is going to handle the class action lawsuit against Toyota... (would suggest Congress but you've probably been out of the country too long to get security clearance)... after all there are going to be a lot of J-documents that need translating/sifting through... so said "The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (having) demanded a massive volume of Toyota documents, including engineering...
Matt did that one all on his own. I didn't even act as wingman (extra charge for that service ).
Quote: Originally Posted by HORNS Dayum - how old are you?!? That shouldn't be taken the wrong way, BTW, cuz the Tokyo photos had you looking like you were in your late 30's. I turn 47 early next month. Very much looking forward to this birthday, too. And thanks. Happy to be pretty well preserved and with the best years of my life still to come.
Quote: Originally Posted by acidboy m@t's week-long tokyo run didn't ruin it for you I hope. are you inclined to head further east, or go back to the west? The weekend I spent showing Matt around was a blast. (Now there's a career idea: charge people and arm and a leg to show them around Tokyo and drink them under the table! ) If going further east means the time difference of an hour, then yes, definitely. The problem is acquiring...
My birthday brunch with Her Blondeness, for which I shall be flying out two weeks hence.
My school photo 1968. My nose is skinned from trying to ride my bicycle over a basketball after getting up a head of steam.
Been saying the same thing for years (says a guy permanently hitched with a life-sized blonde he met in Tokyo).
Indeed. Done my time here and have got out of it what I needed. Nowhere to go from here except onward and upward (and out). Therein lies the riddle: Where to go next and how to optimize my skills (and which new ones to acquire) to no less than double what I'm making now . . . and at my age . . . ? (And thanks to Fashionista for the ant & grasshopper metaphor and for catalyzing my discontent by pointing out that I deserve better than what I'm doing.)
Epic!
How many more of these threaks can SF bear before somebody breaks teh interwubs? http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=166651 http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=166723