or Connect

Posts by Nantucket Red

Giddy fool smiles, minor swivets, and her waiting for me at the end of next Friday.
Job situation vexing me more than ever.
Her Blondeness has arranged for the unprecedented event of breakfast! And it appears I'll be getting my feet wet, literally, not necessarily in the sea of champagne in which we will be awash.
That "nothing" means exactly how much detail you've provided as a context for your question. Also, if you have to ask this question, you're overthinking things.
Nothing.
Why can't we be like storybook children? IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the...
Sunny Saturday that's not too cold and a count-down to . . .
Quote: Originally Posted by Acéphale They may and it may well drag on for years... however regardless it would give you your out and the in you need. But comfort zone of corporate Japan that almost pays to bespoke suit you maybe suits you... Karaoke anyone? Thou art preaching to the choir. And this subject needs a separate thread.
I took you stupid fuckers off ignore just for four pages of this shit???!!!
Sorry to hear Bangor fell through, but pull the right strings and some sexagenarian sugar mama is bound to show you the ropes.