or Connect

Posts by Nantucket Red

Dropped my Nikon F2 while drunk a couple of weeks ago (yes, fucking stupid) and did some cosmetic damage to it. Yesterday, I finish the roll of film and discover that I managed to stove in a corner of the housing for the back release latch mechanism and now I can't get the back open to take out my film. On the bright side, the camera was already pretty battered and dinged up, so it's not like I wrecked any of my others, which are mint.
Birfday brunch with the woman of my dreams one week from today.
Quote: Originally Posted by haganah And who would that dried out member be? Quote: Originally Posted by Dakota rube One of conne's girlfriends? The sound you're hearing is the rustling of dessicated nonagenarian labia.
Hoist by my own petard and feeling remorse. My penitence. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the...
Quote: Originally Posted by RJman Ever since that Vizio ad during the Super Bowl, I've had Numa Numa stuck in my head. Make. It. Stop. Nothing against you personally, RJ. Just feel like exacting revenge on the whole fucquing interwubs. "Keep her down, she's a rather slutty date . . ."
Quote: Originally Posted by Matt been there. *sigh* a trip to the clinic, followed by the worst thing i think i have ever done to a woman, and all was sorted. Never been there, thank goodness. Would have done the same, no doubt.
My first half dozen rolls of Kodachrome in its 75th and last year have just arrived processed from Dwayne"s.
I should probably set myself up in business doing that again. Lots of experience and it's something I enjoy. Building furniture, I mean.
Quote: Originally Posted by Milpool I still remember my freshman year of college. . . The RA for my floor sat us all down in the first week and said "you guys are all going to get good jobs. Always wrap your dick. Some women are so crazy that they will try to get pregnant to trap you into marrying them because they want a guy with a good job." Mother sat me down for a similar talk in my early teens. Scared the daylights out of me and left...
Would much prefer to have Globe's problems and an actual career that earns me enough for a comfortable life than my current dead-end.