or Connect

Posts by Nantucket Red

Quote: Originally Posted by dpreview Of course the X1's AF is much faster than an M9's WTF moment. The M9 does not, cannot, have AF. M lenses are strictly manual focus. Or is this "irony"?
Wow, this internet thing is complicated.
That's pretty scant information. They've been discussing this camera on the L-Camera Forum on a dedicated subforum since it was announced last September. Enough pics posted that you can get a definite idea. The people who have them seem to really like them.
Wow, Zach. Sorry to hear that. Hope you're ok.
Quote: Originally Posted by acidboy awwwwww you sound like kwilk Yeah, but I've got twice the balls!
24 hours from now, I will be leaving the office early to fly out to see Her for the first time in two months.
Absofuckinglutely!
Quote: Originally Posted by Matt yup, know that feeling. VNese takes up more space than English, so we get clients sending us these beautifully formatted things with flying boxes and tables and spinny charts and so on, and we're like...option A, a mess, option B tiny font illegible on a screen. Pain in the ass. Exactly. PP is a clusterfuck even at the best of times. Gonna let the guy who gave me this one fuss with the formatting.
Have to translate a PowerPoint presentation. English takes up more space than Japanese = formatting nightmare.
The latest batch of Kodachrome contains photos of her I didn't remember I'd taken.