or Connect

Posts by Nantucket Red

I just recently unfriended an actual real-life friend for a grievous indiscretion.
Good lord, I really am a lucky bastard! Agreed that the no cigar rule does not bode well. Just get the boy a Montecristo #4 and show him the proper way to smoke it. It's an essential male social skill that may stand him in good stead some day if he finds himself in influential company. If there's one rule of hers he should break, it's this one. Sounds like he and his fiance are rather uptight & conservative. All well and good. Some people are comfortable & happy that...
5 minute walk, and this in Tokyo, which is notorious for its hellish train commutes.
Leica MP with 50 Summilux.
Quote: Originally Posted by Matt you know...it's not that hard. . . . to deflate by two dozen or so.
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson I post on all topics as long as they don't involve clothing. Or food or drink or sex. That basically leaves cars and computers. Enjoy!
For the same reason that people are advising not to bring up previous relationships in a new one.
Foolish of me never to have anticipated this, but I now bitterly regret ever having posted on the internet anything about any woman, even those with whom I've had the most fleeting infatuation.
Quote: Originally Posted by MetroStyles Non-medical technology, that is. I think it just adds to stress/ADD. Efficiency does not equal happiness. Go! Just where do you draw the line of what is or isn't medical technology? Ambulances and airlift helicopters are a form of medical technology, and arguably by extention all vehicles and aircraft. How about upstream industries that produce the materials such as plastics and metals used in...
Quote: Originally Posted by Sherman90 Why are you guys eating this shit - and then talking about it? So the rest of us can enjoy heart disease vicariously, perhaps?