or Connect

Posts by Nantucket Red

Learning to sail would top my list.
Quote: Originally Posted by ComboOrgan Figs. I ate them right from the tree once, but in stores I've only seen them dried They're available fresh in stores pretty commonly in Japan, but have only seen them a few times in America.
It's her money. Let her do with it whatever she wants.
Quote: Originally Posted by texas_jack siphon Is the word you are groping . . . errr . . .sucking for. It works by gravity.
Replaced trashed cell phone with an iPhone and Tokyo Slim didn't disown me!
Yankee is spelt "Yankee."
The lime-green phone in my avatar is not the phone in question.
Cell phone spectacularly failed an experiment in impact-resistance, resulting in the loss of my entire phone directory.
Used to partake daily but not willing to take the risks here. Besides, last time I did it, it gave me the only panic attacks I've ever experienced.
Quote: Originally Posted by JesseJB I was suprised as well about the coke thing. I party all the time and have never even seen the stuff! Nantucket in the early & mid '80s, you couldn't get away from the stuff. Friends would score some and drag me along to snort a bunch of lines because they didn't want to do it alone. Once did lines with a friend after work and then went to a party where there was a big mirror on a table in a side room with...