or Connect

Posts by Nantucket Red

"Next Friday" with her in our lofty nest.
Congratulations! This thread has been nominated for inclusion in the Dumb Threads subforum. Meretritious and a Happy New Year!
Hope that goes well for you. Thank god for tall blondes. I really love mine.
Quote: Originally Posted by SField Badly fitting clothes due to intentional and healthful weight loss is a great problem to have. Indeed!
Quote: Originally Posted by Thomas ^^ Nice going Pio, Mark, and GT! Add me to this list.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mark from Plano Life is good boys. Life is good. Congrats, Mark. May all go well for you. Happy to report that, thanks to the truly amazing woman in my life, life is indeed good!
Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan I don't understand how I became a smiley without being consulted. I'm just sayin' it would have been nice to be asked. I must confess, this is one of the things I just don't get.
Quote: Originally Posted by jet How do you forget something like that? Helps to have a mind like a sieve.
Quote: Originally Posted by Acéphale Nicolas Feuillatte- the 2002 pink is rather palatable... Got the last bottle from the usual source. They had no NV pink. Hoping more of both will appear. Perhaps I should save it for next year instead of drinking it alone this year. Been drinking Pommery in the meantime and just got a pair of Orrefors Intermezzo flutes. Hoping they will not succumb to the usual attrition.
PSD4 last night. Been a while since I've had one and forgot what a great stick this is. Seems a great deal of my cigar money ends up going to Partagas.